Recent content by Vesryn

1. V

Pal Macro

I'll give this a run on my paladin, since I just got him HOT with the station cash weekend and give you some feedback. Looks useful though.
  2. V

MQ2MoveUtils 9 Update Help Thread

I use it and it works fine with all of my toons with the exception of the monk. I've gone through every command i could see in the wiki and the /stick help command, but he refuses to move, and the stick status command always says its off. I can use moveutilsb and he works like a charm, and its...
  3. V

mq2moveutils

I atually like the new one better for all my characters, but my monk. No matter what I do, it will absolutely not work for him, and him alone. I've read the new wiki on it, tried the commands, but it will not activate. So, I just load in moveutilsb for him and he goes back to normal...
  4. V

Deve's Premium Cleric bot

Cool, thanks! Didn't know you had a site going now, or i'd have visited a while back. To the original poster, while I haven't used his cleric mac, his other macs are pretty good.
  5. V

Might be off topic

No offense to you pvp server people, but using Zek as a basis to say theres hardly anyone playing is pretty horrible, every single regular server out there has far far more people. I tend to agree more with Siege, I'd even go out on a limb and say he's underestimating the amount. Seriously...
  6. V

CIF turn in is gonna be brutal!!!

Doh, wish i had read this earlier, I have some of that stuff just laying around. Used to work in an SSA, so I ended up with a lot of extra crap laying around. Don't know about the flight suits though, I got issued a set (yes, thats single set not plural) here in alaska, which I don't think i...
  7. V

Debate-Teen punched in face by cop?

I think he was perfectly justified in reacting the way he did. I would likely have responded the same way.
  8. V

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

He means run mmoloader, and make sure its up to date. right click on the mq2 icon on your task bar if you have it loaded already, and go to check for updates.
  9. V

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

HTW is my personal hero/god/antihero/legend!
  10. V

The perils of not knowing how to use your mac.

Thats funny, I do the same thing myself. I thought I was the only one who thought that was a cheap thing to do.
  11. V

how many aa did you get this weekend?

I easily got 500 aa on several toons, and a bit more than that on a couple others.
  12. V

85 necro pet?

My necro has the pet focus item from rallos returns, and I get the iksar skeleton from it. I actually had no idea the spell normally summons a zombie either.
  13. V

85 necro pet?

Wut? I havent gotten a spectre or a zombie pet from it. There are pet illusions though, maybe thats what your thinking of!