Recent content by Larsen

1. L

Books and Authors

As I heard it, the books are based on real life characters. The Jackal, real name Ilyich Ramirez Sanchez, is quietly rotting away in jail somewhere. When approached about using his likeness in the films he wanted a ton of cash, then there were issues around that fact he's still in jail etc. The...
  2. L

Books and Authors

Jack London - Sea Wolf.. Jack London didn't write a lot in his short life, but what he did is simply stunning. And most of what he wrote was based around his own life, which is pretty amazing all things considered. Jack London - White Fang Robert Ludlum - Bourne series (don't be put off by the...
  3. L

oh no!!

Stella Phoenix Recovery works pretty well. I've used it a few times when my USB disk has corrupted. http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Access_Control_Utilities/Stellar_Phoenix_FAT___NTFS_Data_Recovery_Software.html You can usually find a cracked copy out there easy enough if the free...
  4. L

JimJohnson - The Poll!

Your tactics are sublime, if a little harsh at times. I love that plugin you hand out. The tone of your posts can be a little over the top sometimes, MMO Bugs is a friendly place where no question is too stupid...ish. But then right after checking this forum each morning I head over to the SK...
  5. L

Six Word Memoir

I told you I was ill Spike Milligan Epitaph not a memoir, but it's 6 words!
  6. L

Gamer builds 'auto-play machine'

lol :D http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/6396925.stm
  7. L

EQDKP vulnerability

Delete the backup.php file, that solves the problem. There are other better backup scripts included with EQ DKP so you shouldn't be using that one anyway. Dev's say they are currently working a fix, but getting rid of the file will stop anything bad happening.
  8. L

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

> . < this is the point > O < this is you Read, understand, be happy.. don't just jump to conclusions based on the last few posts of a topic.
  9. L

Farming DoDH Zahn: Deserting the Ranks

Technically this is possible without using MQ, although it's a total PITA. -SK/Necro uses HS down to the door and FD's. -Use Shadow Step to get through the door. -Group members suicide outside the door and SK/Necro drags them through to the NW corner. -Necro rez or use hovermode drag trick to...
  10. L

Not sure where the "lower NW Corner of the zone" apart from zone in you shouldn't be touching anything outside the southern chamber and as far as I'm aware nothing paths into there at all. My pull spot is the NW corner of the chamber, the chamber is the southern most room in the zone. I've only...
  11. L

Did this a few times at the weekend, initially for the flag but it was so easy I just redid it a few times for the goodies. Needs an FD class and enough force to kill the Captain, (max hit 700ish, summons, slowable, low resists). - FD toon gets the mission and is given Shiliskin Heirloom...
  12. L

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

But after that initial backstab he never backstabs again the whole fight? That's a lot of DPS you're dropping there. I know the problem you describe with RH, I get the same thing. It seems to happen particularly when the Rogue is a fair distance from the fight, i.e. If he just chased a fleeing...
  13. L

Fn key not working - Help!

- Grasp your laptop firmly on either side - Carefully rotate the laptop through 180 degrees on a vertical axis - Shake vigorously till crumbs fall out That should do ya.. :D
  14. L

The Account Sharing Thread

Why is it these account sharing threads always seem to get hijacked into a "where I went on my holidays" thread!? :p
  15. L

Plugin: MQ2TributeManager

Still working perfectly for me with the 17th compile.