The Account Sharing Thread

If someone downloads 4 copies of MQ2 in 5 minutes ranging from NY to OH to CA, unless Superman plays EQ, then it's account sharing.
sometimes I feel like Superman with all the macros/characters I run simultaneously

WOOOOOOOOT

Nice work guys!! KEEP up the good work!!

Its so gay that some of you are sharing your accounts.......its SO dam cheap.......get a job at McDonalds for a week and u can pay for a LIFETIME membership!!!

/shocked!!!

Jenn

List for newest compile has been done. Luckily people are starting to take us seriously, especially when they lose their access over it.

There are 4 people this time, one of which stretched from Canada to Minnesota to New York in the span of 2 hours.

Your access will be modified. You know who you are, and you have 24 hours to PM Fry with an explanation before your access is modified.

There are 4 people this time, one of which stretched from Canada to Minnesota to New York in the span of 2 hours.

Your access will be modified. You know who you are, and you have 24 hours to PM Fry with an explanation before your access is modified.

It's those damned Canadians again!!!!

Honestly, this is probably your easiest form of management, public humiliation, and let their peers take care of them LOL.

Guess it was not me...

I do not recall if I d/l'ed anything but I was in Niagara Falls (Canada) Dec. 28-Jan 1 and in the Buffalo (New York) on the first and last days of that trip. With a stopover in Chicago (Illinois not Minn. hehe). Close but no cigar...

Why is it these account sharing threads always seem to get hijacked into a "where I went on my holidays" thread!? :p

This is the funniest thread 3v4R. Please keep it coming if people keep sharing. It's the only way.

Slappy we take time/reigon into consideration.

If someone downloads 4 copies of MQ2 in 5 minutes ranging from NY to OH to CA, unless Superman plays EQ, then it's account sharing.

Plus, that's why we give 24 hour notice to PM Fry with why it looks like that.

Kodi,

I knew I would eventually make the shitlist...god only knows where the navy routes data through the internet. I have no damn clue...BUT today I did make the list. Please forward the details to me. I HOPE the answer is NOT that I cannot surf these boards from work...fact is I don't do shit and have a ton of time on my hands where I am currently assisgned.

BUT you have this promise...from a EDIT LOL with more integrity than GOD...I would not hand out my login info to even my best friend. Check user22's history...if he has never logged in my account from his IP...nobody has unless I was hacked...but I doubt that.

It has to be Navy related...and I'd be interested in a work-around if that's the problem. It might show up as NMCI...Navy Marine Corps Intranet....out unclassified internet service.

Anyhow...pretty freaked out...please take a look for me.

Slappy33

Last edited:
I looked and sent you a PM. That's why we say please PM Fry (or I guess myself works as well) and let us know the details.

I know military connections can route incredibly weird (have had 2 cases so far where that was infact the case) so it's nothing to worry about. Just reply to my PM and we can straighten it out. :)

Navy

I can vouch for slappy even though I don't know him,I just know how the navy/DOD use their networking. I am also in the navy,although I don't go on ships and move from port to port (Something you might also wanna consider for some people? ).

the DOD is kinda notorious for their way of rerouting their IP's.

I log on from home and at work.. that's 2 IP's for sure. So are you saying I have to stop logging on at work because I can only have 1 IP? :eek: :(

logging in and downloading are 2 different things. Also your not logging in from an IP 5+ hours apart within 20-30minutes

To elaborate, even if you were downloading, I am assuming you work semi close to home. Like Jim said, if you are downloading in San Diego at 1pm, then 25 minutes later you're downloading from Michigan, that's what raises flags.

To elaborate, even if you were downloading, I am assuming you work semi close to home. Like Jim said, if you are downloading in San Diego at 1pm, then 25 minutes later you're downloading from Michigan, that's what raises flags.

agreed

Now I have a full understanding of how this is working. SLAM THEM!!!

Last edited: