Recent content by hot_love_bot

1. H

Virus Destroyed my Laptop

Well i was randomly playing EQ about a week and my computer just shut off completely. Well i rebooted and it was running super slow, and as soon as i logged in to windows some random adds started playing sounded like a radio and there wasnt just one add going at a time, there were like 3 yet no...
  2. H

Cut or uncut?

cut so mushrooms dont grow lol never would think this subject would be on a site such as mmobugs.
  3. H

Magician Beam Kiting

Sweet ill have to check it out!
  4. H

Magician Beam Kiting

Where have you been beam kiting on your mage? I have found Windsong to be pretty good exp up to level 100. Have any of you found a way to do it effectively without a snarer? Maybe a mob pathing glitch?
  5. H

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

? Ok I have the settings.ini set up i cant seen to set up a path or select mobs to attack in solo mode. Anyhelp?
  6. H

Patcher is stuck

Thanks Tried it didnt work :S
  7. H

Patcher is stuck

I hit download and it gets stuck on Actortaginfo.txt it has not been able to pass that for about a month now. When it gets to that it just changes the cancel button to download and repeats itself? anyone know how to fix this?
  8. H

SOE opened beta test again for new exspansion

are bards geting anything new or cool to change the dps of them
  9. H

Is there a crack for changing Armor Dye

Has neone looked into energian orb timers that server side?
  10. H

easy katta faction

u have to do the soltaris missions before u can get this?
  11. H

WTF is emo?

Are you Emo? lol thought this would match the post www.TheEmoQuiz.com
  12. H

WTF is emo?

scene Emo/Scene girls are hot!! blonde ones from cali!! WOOOHOOO gotta watch it though sometimes its not a girl!