Recent content by Chanterzek

1. C

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Necro bump lol . Forgot EQ was even still around.
  2. C

Unknown secret question

Whats the name of the 3rd girl you slept with? Tough question to answer ... gotta dig deep in thy memory for that one!
  3. C

Who's at fault? Young guy, Gramps or Woman

Heres a link to the article for the followup ... I'm from new york and stumbled upon it while reading the news this morning. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queens/us_open_brawlers_bounced_qqYY6BxnIXdjKTz8B5QKTI
  4. C

Who's at fault? Young guy, Gramps or Woman

good clip. They're all wrong. It should never escalate to that. I suspect tho if this video made its way into court, the young guy would be vindicated and the couple would be charged with assault.
  5. C

HoT WTF

So your E-penis can get bigger? I'm very skeptical of the housing. Seems like it might just be a fluff item like them stupid familiars they sell in marketplace which has no benefit in game. If I wanted more bank room i'd make alts. Personally I hope the added bonus in terms of mods or...
  6. C

Song of the Summer - Link Inside

Maybe i'm late with this, maybe i'm not. All I know is I went clubbing with the gf and after this song came on, she dragged me outta the club and we fled to her place the wildest sex in awhile. Play this for ur gfs... may it have the same effect it had on mines :cool: YouTube- Edward Maya &...
  7. C

putting a thought out

I wouldnt go by listing prices on playerauctions if ur looking for a range. Just b/c sellers are listing their toons at crazy prices doesnt mean they are actually selling. With a game on the decline, its a buyers market right now. Just as a reference for you tho, I got $700 for a max aa (at...
  8. C

Mayong is gone, where should I bring my services!

Mayong isnt gone! Hell i'm having an enchanter powerleveled there right this minute! :cool:
  9. C

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

For those of you who missed the memo, seems like tradeskillz in EQ have been more or less rendered obsolete via the new potion http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/images/news_images/marketplace/10jul/draught_of_craftsman_1000sc.jpg http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_article.vm?id=51967...
  10. C

36,873 Views 625 Comments One of da biggest and most useful exploits to date I should get free lifetime membership for this post. Mr. MMOBugs make it happen :cool:
  11. C

How to make a god toon?

I'm not too familiar with EMU so i figured i'd ask. I sorta recently sold off my last toon and have really missed my original main enchanter and just dicking around on EQ in random zones. Is there an emu server where I can pay or get a max aa / full Citadel geared enchanter or something like...
  12. C

Funny. When i posted this thread for the first time I never expected 616 replies and 35,967 views lolz. My only regret was not making an alt and fully decking him out in that gear for later use.
  13. C

Warning on Tower Harpies

btwn events 1 and 2 - Tell raid to move to corner of mindblight room closest to corner hallway leading to event 2. Have a rogue officer sos to the other side and drop banner or cleric da/insta da officer ru nto drop banner. Then aetl and zone into 2 active mobs and 2 others that need killing...
  14. C

Mindshear Avatar

keep your top buff slots open and self pell for easy removal of aes