Recent content by boocher13

1. B

20013-12-05: Stealth Patch - no patch notes

to answer your question Mako, I think the last couple times they hit us with a ninja patch the guys here didn't put up the red banner until later that day or the next. most likely they are just bus with RL stuff.
  2. B

shaman not sticking to mobs

I bot bard,zerker,rog,pally,shaman and use a basic assist macro where the toons auto engage whatever I pull then return to position. All of my toons are engaging and sticking to the mobs fine except for the shaman. auto attack is starting up when the mob hits the set % but he isn't moving...
  3. B

The Order of Three (CoB raid)

If you stand behind the spawned statues from the clickies you get upon zone in you can avoid the mana drain.thats what our healers do.
  4. B

Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

Its amazing this guy is still out there trying to scam people.After all the exposure he has gotten and all his too good to be true claims one thing is evident.The guy must be making money off his scams or he would have given up long ago.Way back when he tried to scam me,then tried to recruit me...
  5. B

auto logging to character select

I tried doing some afk macro pulling and I find when I'm afk when I return if the screen saver is up all my toons have been booted to character select.Is this a function of mq or do I need to set my computer to never sleep and disable my screen saver ?
  6. B

autopuller question

I'm using a version of autopull.mac i got from the forums and the problem I'm having is no matter how big I set the initial pull radius,after a few pulls and the near mobs are cleared my puller wont continue to pull the farther away mobs.If I manually move the toon closer it acquires the target...
  7. B

Chalandria's Fang

archaeologist starter pack was what I used medium difficulty and you should be able to pwn this.While eq was down I played lon today using the same pack I've pwned about half of the scenarios so far working my way down.
  8. B

toon transfer

Does the real life name on the accounts have to match to transfer a toon from one account to another? I know the last time I transferred a toon there was a way around this but since the ftp launch I'm sure things are different.
  9. B

Scam alert ---- member known as Five

I don't know if this is beating a dead horse or what but a similar thing happened to me a few years back.I still remember this guys rl name so if you pm me the name of this five person I can rule out some repeat offender.
  10. B

How safe is it ?

I haven't used Mq since the 2nd wave of suspensions I was hit x6 on the first wave.Currently I'm bypassing the launcher using the eqgame shortcut.I don't plan on using gate/warp or any of the actives.My question is to use mq safely now do I still launch mq first then launch eq.I really miss the...
  11. B

Free to Play oh and RAF is over

So it looks like we have a little over a month to grind as many aa on that Raf account as possible then transfer the toon over to an existing account at least thats what I'm going to do.I'll move it over to an account with some vet aa's and for the price of one months sub I'll have another alt...
  12. B

Sony and RaF toons --- read the log from TSR

I spoke with CSR Oliver today and the excuse I was given is their has to be a paid subscription on the recruited account for the exp bonus to kick in.He said within 24 hours of paying the accounts should get all rewards he also said I had to wait out the 14 day trial period that I couldn't sub...
  13. B

RaF no longer available?

Is recruit a friend all over ? I tried going to the link yesterday and it said the site was down for maintenance.I was away from the game for a while and never got to take advantage of this nice exp bonus.
  14. B

MQ2Melee HoT Requests

mine not firing either Noticed I'm not firing selo's either.I just put in my old holyshit that worked before it was incorporated into mq2melee to see if it works that way.
  15. B

Best Group Mix?

/agree I agree with JJ.I would go with bard for crowd control and if you have a wizzie nuking his songs can give them a nice boost.Also if you set your keys up right with a few keystrokes every toon can do their own thing.