Chalandria's Fang

wwarwolf911

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how you are supposed to beat this with a starter pack? I can't seem to win. Closest I get is 3 quests. Def. can't beat her toe to toe as her HP/Cards are superior. Even trying to build a deck, her cards are better..

Oh its back in LON btw get your fangs.

Can someone tell me how you are supposed to beat this with a starter pack? I can't seem to win. Closest I get is 3 quests. Def. can't beat her toe to toe as her HP/Cards are superior. Even trying to build a deck, her cards are better..

Oh its back in LON btw get your fangs.

LON btw get your fangs: how

archaeologist starter pack was what I used medium difficulty and you should be able to pwn this.While eq was down I played lon today using the same pack I've pwned about half of the scenarios so far working my way down.

Without knowing anything about this particular one, LoN has some scenarios that give in game rewards to the account.

archaeologist starter pack was what I used medium difficulty and you should be able to pwn this.While eq was down I played lon today using the same pack I've pwned about half of the scenarios so far working my way down.

how do you change the difficulty?

Blasted thru it like a hot knife thru warm butter with the Fiery Avenger build.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iBr-wqsLdY"]Legends of Norrath Avatar vs Avatar Creation Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

im talking about like actually playing the game... i dont want to sit there for hours trying to learn how~

You can't change it for the Chalandra scenario.

On how to play LoN, don't think there's a way to explain it other than spending hours learning how. At the very least you probably need to do the tutorials if you aren't familiar with CCGs.

You can't change it for the Chalandra scenario.

On how to play LoN, don't think there's a way to explain it other than spending hours learning how. At the very least you probably need to do the tutorials if you aren't familiar with CCGs.

cudacuf used to charge people $10 or $15 to do this a few years ago, heh.