Recent content by BananaPhone

1. B

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

that is making the event more time consuming and indepth than it needs to be. I win all the time solo w/ a monk or boxing cleric/sk and i bet it takes me half the time. There is a huge misconception that u need to build some crazy aggro, yeah it might help the mob get past a cpl more dragons...
  2. B

you should have no problem even w/o keeping your iksar, there conveniently is a big pack of iksars relatively close to each named dragon, and even with a large train that kills the waves fast, you should still have time to pick it back up if you utilize these packs of 5-6 mobs. I started out...
  3. B

u dont need any aggro really just initial proximity will be enough if you are good enough to weave in and otu of the mobs correctly, the main thing is to keep a good distance away from the named dragons b/c they will root your mob and your train will be lost. I dont even bother using any aggro...
  4. B

when i heard this rumored to be doable bout month and half ago i went in w/ 3 friends and picked the event apart w/o any prior knowledge of it besides how it was done w/ a full raid. We spent 40 hours in there picking it apart so i will also say it takes some time and a lot of skill to be able...
  5. B

i posted a while back i did it in 7 lol probably quicker now its a damn joke is what it is.
  6. B

aka 3 toons/3mercs.
  7. B

yeah couldnt find a possible way, tried it bf fos.. dwarves leash, and the tyranont summons initially damaged or not..
  8. B

no but i can tell you some of what does drop, originally we thought it was just any korafax raid loot, but it dropped a piece from fall of tosk the other day, may be a few from any of the equivalent raids. I have seen kiriski's girdle of faith, worn mentation focus idol or whatever its called...
  9. B

monk w/ mend can easily solo it or sk w/ lifetaps/leech touch, ive done it on both.. as CharlieO said, you just pick your train up after each dragon and continue to the next, and it is easier w/ a cleric, though i find it easier alone than w/ a friend unless the friend is of equal skill/exp...
  10. B

yeah.. what vesryn said :D.. takes a lot more skill than RR does especially if you want to solo it.
  11. B

have heard that they are making rallos returns just like the naggy/vox nerf where u have to have 12 toons in zone to loot the chest, dunno when it's going live i figured with this next patch but have browsed all the test server details and didnt see it in the notes, anyone else confirm this, and...
  12. B

Recommendation for Naggy.

don't wanna open post it due to possible douchewater gms hehe but send me a pm and ill be happy to help ya out..
  13. B

RE to avoid a few headaches, i have noticed that to eliminate the occasional tallon/vallon warp to the council all you seem to need to do is stand up against the back wall as they spawn and wait for them to both have aggro and be actually attacking the earth mobs, then you are free to pull the...
  14. B

Recommendation for Naggy.

Re i was just told by a buddy that its doable w/ 6 have yet to try it b/c i have lockouts but trying it tomorrow to confirm, anyone wants to pm me i can explain to them what i was told to do, naggy is a lot easier b/c he doesn't have the healers, so to do vox would have to clear surrounding...