Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

yep you need a toon that has been in a raid that has killed The Brothers Zek and also Eriak's Downfall so if your toon is not raid ready or did the kills dont even think there is a way around it.

I have 1 character who has completed both of these raids but I have 2 questions on my mind...

First question is do i need 6 people who have killed both of those raids in the group or just 1 person flagged with total of 6 in the group to request the mission?

Second question is can i invite 5 lvl1's on the same account to make up a group of 6 to request the task? I use to do this for CoA in the past.

1) You just need the 1 person flagged to request the raid.

2) Not sure on lev but mercs work, so 3 lev 85 + 3 mercs.

looking for help with this on the 7th hammer PM me if you can help me by requesting the task for me or any other help would be great. PM me plz can set something up.

Yeah not having much luck either... Can usually get to the point where rallos spawns but then trying to get the mobs to train on him seems to never work and I can't seem to get him to follow me back to the group either... Any tims there?? Also not sure how the bard solo'd it... I am a bard and usually if that 7k dot lands and a fewlove taps and I am out ofr the count lol.

He (Rallos) won't follow you since he self-blurs. Or something along that line. Have the Second group of Rathe council already in the area when he spawns, then you can run and get more mobs.

He (Rallos) won't follow you since he self-blurs. Or something along that line. Have the Second group of Rathe council already in the area when he spawns, then you can run and get more mobs.

Ahhh makes, sense. Thank you very Much! :)

There was an FoS raid mission some one was saying could be exploited. Would any one be kind enough to fill me in on this one please. Thanks

I dont know when you try this event but i am in iraq so when i try it its the middle of the night back in the states and i am not as worried about GM's so i use warp ALOT you may want to try it but then your risking a lot more. I use my monk to beat this event because he has a lot more hps and then i cast DA with my bard on him and i will warp to my shaman cleric to cure. I grab the guys from the first council members area first and train them on him as many as i can. Then i get the second council and train them. Then i grab the rest of the guys at first council and what ever is left in the room where he spawns.

Yeah not having much luck either... Can usually get to the point where rallos spawns but then trying to get the mobs to train on him seems to never work and I can't seem to get him to follow me back to the group either... Any tims there?? Also not sure how the bard solo'd it... I am a bard and usually if that 7k dot lands and a fewlove taps and I am out ofr the count lol.

If your good, you shouldn't even have to worry about cures. I think I've had to cure maybe twice in the last month doing it.

I would have some hot or direct heal pots when doing RR, its basically all I use, and a cleric corruption buff.

Last edited:
Ahhh wait, the DoTs are corruption? I though it was curse or something didn't realise that would cure it :)

There was an FoS raid mission some one was saying could be exploited. Would any one be kind enough to fill me in on this one please. Thanks

I would assume Field of Scale War. Iksar's vs the Dragon's since there is a good bit of faction vs faction happening there like Rallos Returns. But a good portion of the trash there is leashed, so dunno how it would work if its even possible at all.

Only other raids associated with FoS would be Kurns Tower and that Library raid. Again, I dont see how those could be sploited either.

Perhaps someone else here could shed some light on your question better than I.

The drakes aren't necessarily leashed in every situation, you just got to be a bit creative. Its a good bit more challenging than Rallos Returns though.

yeah.. what vesryn said :D.. takes a lot more skill than RR does especially if you want to solo it.

cant see how you can solo it but fos3 can be done with 3-4 for sure

pick your train up after each stop=soloing- it you dont need 3 or 4 but makes it eaiser with 2 people