Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

I got 4 toons total, one of which can request. The toon that can request doesn't need the gear, I just want it for alts. Is there any way to avoid lockout on requester, considering I have to use mercs to get task?

Your group should look like 1 requester 2 merc 3 alt 4 merc 5 alt 6 merc

3rd alt is out of group and after you request the instance changer leader and drop task. Give a taskadd to Alt3 and now your requester won't have the lockout.

A while ago I had to do this with 3 toons so I would changer leadership and drop task on my requester. Camp out and log an alt in for taskadd and that way I was able to beat the lockout and keep the task. Hope this helps :D

Your group should look like 1 requester 2 merc 3 alt 4 merc 5 alt 6 merc

3rd alt is out of group and after you request the instance changer leader and drop task. Give a taskadd to Alt3 and now your requester won't have the lockout.

A while ago I had to do this with 3 toons so I would changer leadership and drop task on my requester. Camp out and log an alt in for taskadd and that way I was able to beat the lockout and keep the task. Hope this helps :D

Hm, I think I tried something similar but got boot message when task detected that I in fact had less than 6 toons in. Happened the moment I booted requester from task. Though, I'm not sure if I actually tried simply adding the alt right away. I'm gonna give it a shot, thanks for the tip :)

Can some one please PM with info on how to do FOS 3 please. Or tips to how to do it. It doesnt seem douable, we tryed to agro every single mob in the zone. They all leash.

Last edited:
Can some one please PM with info on how to do FOS 3 please. Or tips to how to do it. It doesnt seem douable, we tryed to agro every single mob in the zone. They all leash.

Dont bother with FoS3 unless you're willing to commit MASSIVE amounts of game time learning how to do it. Its not a simple win like RR. Even knowing the strat you'll fail at least 2/3 times. Most people it takes at least 15+ hours experimenting with the nuances of the encounter to generate a win.

Ive watched one of the people who figured this out do it. He spent over 30 hours before he generated a victory, and he still fails lots. After seeing how peopled failed RR after being spoon fed the stategy, i am confidant that not more than a dozen or two people that are explained how this works will be able to pull off a win.

Yup, with the numerous people out there that couldnt even do RR after the walkthroughs here, Id be suprised if half the amount could pull this off. Im not giving my strat out just yet, im not done with it. Once I am I will post a strat for you.

I will give you this piece of advice - you can get past the leash issue. Figure it out, it takes practice.

Yeah, u can get past the leash

Last edited:
Tryed that the iksars died as the dam dragons/drakes agroed and killed them.

From my understanding you need to have a considerable amount of aggro built up for that to not happen. I've never tried it, but I read a lot.

when i heard this rumored to be doable bout month and half ago i went in w/ 3 friends and picked the event apart w/o any prior knowledge of it besides how it was done w/ a full raid. We spent 40 hours in there picking it apart so i will also say it takes some time and a lot of skill to be able to do, there are little tricks that make it easier, easier to the point that i think if you can box monk/cleric, or even just do it w/ a monk alone, its actually easier to do it yourself. The only parts that are tricky at all are between trakanon and jaledar and between phara dar/gorenaire, b/c there isnt much time between these aforementioned dragons before they have have their augmented mobs upon them. Personally i like that it isnt baby fed to ppl like Rallos, requires skill which i think any exploit should.

Last edited:
u dont need any aggro really just initial proximity will be enough if you are good enough to weave in and otu of the mobs correctly, the main thing is to keep a good distance away from the named dragons b/c they will root your mob and your train will be lost. I dont even bother using any aggro spells anymore.

Could some one please advise me the steps i need to take to avoid taking lockout on the Rallos Returns raids so i can farm them over and over etc. I use to do it with CoA & DPoB in the past but it's slipped my mind totally.

Thanks

will also like that. pm me pls. also, if anyone in luclin wants to start this, I have a monk, and looking to start to get some gear on this.

Maelin

I got a bst on Maelin if anyone is doing this and needs help I'd be more then happy to help. just PM me

If anyone is aware of a way to avoid lockouts PM me i would be interested in hearing how its done