Keep Crashing -- Report Sent

Carbja23

Reaction score
Htw,

Can you take a look why I keep crashing? 5-6 toons all crash at once.

All the best,

C

I've been having some crashing issue too; on Test. Sent one mini-report.

I sent a few mini ones and a large one. No clue what is causing it.

Ok I give up for now, basically every 15 min my toons all crash. Hopefully it's something stupid and can play later.

Uh yeah, I think your system didn't create the full (or it grabbed the wrong one) - it was from 9/13.

The mini's look like some corruption going on - have you done a full file scan via launchpad?

I also noticed some errors in your custom UI, that shows a couple windows are missing elements (which should be defined, even if hidden).

htw

Uh yeah, I think your system didn't create the full (or it grabbed the wrong one) - it was from 9/13.

The mini's look like some corruption going on - have you done a full file scan via launchpad?

I also noticed some errors in your custom UI, that shows a couple windows are missing elements (which should be defined, even if hidden).

htw

Did the full scan -- no errors or re-downloads.

UI hasn't changed in years (probably why all the errors!), I think most are not updated anymore is the problem.

Will send along another large one hopefully if it happens again (about every 15 min)

I've been having some crashing issue too; on Test. Sent one mini-report.
You are crashing with MQ2Bot. It'll have to wait until at least tomorrow, so I can review the code additions since last I touched it.

htw

Also Dogstar, same with you on the full dumps - they are old ones. I will have to review the code for it, but likely they aren't being created any longer without registry mod, so you can save your time and not send full's for now.

htw

Thanks HTW. It does seem to be MQ2Bot related. Seems to happen mainly in battle. I sent two full reports but if I understood you correctly they are old & useless. Will send short ones as they happen.

I was crashing non stop as well . Turned off navigatin and it stopped for me.

I have had m2qbot crashing errors a lot over the past couple days - will try to disable navigation and see if that helps

Unloaded navigation, still crashing constantly. Any other ideas?

I can't even narrow it down to one thing. I casted lev on group 4 toons crashed. Tank died 5 toons crashed.. This is a new one lol.

Ok tried a fresh install on MMOBUGS/MQ2 and still crashing.

Last edited:
i was having the same issue on one computer, I disabled navigation and eqtargets and crashes stopped.

I also fixed most of my UI errors, have a few more left.

crashes over and over.....

Having the same issue with just one macro that I am using for the past 3 or 4 days. Since update it crashes everytime my SK enters combat. My cleric, enchanter and wizards work fine. Nothing wrong with them. Only does it on melee characters it seems.

Any suggestions on a band-aid fix for this?

Having the same issue with just one macro that I am using for the past 3 or 4 days. Since update it crashes everytime my SK enters combat. My cleric, enchanter and wizards work fine. Nothing wrong with them. Only does it on melee characters it seems.

neztah, try unloading mq2namesay and see if any change.

htw

Will try this and see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion.

Will try this and see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion.

HTW, I turned that off and still happened. So I went down the list turned them off until it stopped crashing. Seems that MQ2Melee is causing the crash and it just updated. Gonna try it on again and see what happens.

Will post when I find out, thanks!