Bot Macro

It looks like all it checks for are an AA, or for spells, they have "lullaby" or "slumber of" in the name. Do you have 1 you can test with, by memming it (has lullaby or slumber of) and see what it does? I think pete wasn't necessarily targeting the lower level type spells, but it's easy enough to add them, assuming they work the same as any of the other ones that might be chosen.

Let me know!

htw

No I don't have any of those bard is only level 55. Maybe I can edit the macro to include them

Ok sounds good, just look for the text I mentioned, you'll see it in a couple (or few) places. Otherwise, there is a low level song (maybe lvl 16 or so?) that has lullaby in it.

htw

Not sure how to put this or if there is an error but since the patch before todays pulling with this mac has been crazy. Normally it would target the closest mob within your specifications and pull that till all the mobs were gone and wait for respawns. Now it will target whatever mob and try and pull a couple here and there but will not find them all. It was working just fine for weeks but no idea what changed. I did think it was working after a few tries but I started it all up again today after the patch and the same thing happened.

Last edited:
Not sure how to put this or if there is an error but since the patch before todays pulling with this mac has been crazy. Normally it would target the closest mob within your specifications and pull that till all the mobs were gone and wait for respawns. Now it will target whatever mob and try and pull a couple here and there but will not find them all. It was working just fine for weeks but no idea what changed. I did think it was working after a few tries but I started it all up again today after the patch and the same thing happened.
It basically looks via mq2main spawn lists/searches, like nearest, etc. If it doesn't seem to be doing that correctly, we'll have to hash out what's off with the core code.

htw

While running the mac I targeted each mob to pull till I cleared the area and now after each respawns it is pulling them. The change was to the first clearing of the mobs. Not sure if that helps but now that I've cleared it once it's running like normal.

If i were to redo bot.mac, it would search for spell cat rather than by strings. That would solve the auto check for bard mez. Should be a simple change of:
Code:
/if (${Me.Gem[${i}].Name.Find[lullaby]}||${Me.Gem[${i}].Name.Find[slumber of]}) {

To:
Code:
/if ([COLOR=Yellow]${Me.Gem[${i}].SubCategory.Equal[enthrall]}[/COLOR]) {

I think that would solve it but i have to do some stuff right now and cant log in to verify.

If i were to redo bot.mac, it would search for spell cat rather than by strings. That would solve the auto check for bard mez. Should be a simple change of:
Code:
/if (${Me.Gem[${i}].Name.Find[lullaby]}||${Me.Gem[${i}].Name.Find[slumber of]}) {

To:
Code:

I think that would solve it but i have to do some stuff right now and cant log in to verify.

I'll give it a shot and report back. Thanks friend.

Test copy for the bard mez switch and to not use lizard scale girdle clicky if you already have haste.

Last edited:
None Numeric error on that one Pete.
Forgot a .ID someplace.

None Numeric error on that one Pete.
Forgot a .ID someplace.
what macro line? it says it in the error message and i dont get an error when i run the macro so i dont see it atm.

Apparently Me.Hasted returns spell name and doesnt work like Bot.Hasted that returns an int. my bad. This should work then.

Attachments

• bot.mac
    465.1 KB · Views: 29
hmm interesting problem I am having.

Before starting mac in the ini:
AttackConditions=(${Me.PctAggro} || (${Group.Member[1].PctAggro} && ${Group.Member[1].Distance}<=150) || (${Group.Member[2].PctAggro} && ${Group.Member[2].Distance}<=150) || (${Group.Member[3].PctAggro} && ${Group.Member[3].Distance}<=150) || (${Group.Member[4].PctAggro} && ${Group.Member[4].Distance}<=150) || (${Group.Member[5].PctAggro} && ${Group.Member[5].Distance}<=150))

This is after starting the mac:
AttackConditions=(0 || (0 && 22.41<=150) || (0 && 7.65<=150) || (0 && 15.08<=150) || (0 && 26.16<=150) || (0 && 20.28<=150))

It is rewriting the ini to the values instead of just reading it.

Code:

To:
Code:

I'll give it a shot and report back. Thanks friend.

So this still pops up some errors in the MQ chat box. Will post that log in a few.

Having a problem loading up this morning after patch. here is a copy of the error i am seeing. any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.
Code:
Unparsable in Condition: 'F'
bot.mac@1654 (MakeList): /if(${ini[Bot_${Me.CleanName}_${Me.Class}.ini,${MakeList${l}.Arg[${x},l]},${MakeList${l}.Arg[${x},l]}Use${y}]}){
bot.mac@333 (Load): /call MakeList
bot.mac@31 (Main):/call Load
the Current macro has ended.
Failed to parse /if condition '(False)', Non-numeric encountered

the error is pretty obvious. you have something set to "False" instead of "FALSE". Has to be all CAPS.