Anyone play on Project1999?

Im playing on project1999 as well. I just started. If you guys want to make a group/guild PM me maybe we can all meet up and rape blackburrow. JK. WTB a Port out of Oggok Please.

Started playing on it the past couple days...just got to level 2 on my DE necro :) I needs some plat to get some spells :)

Man it's so nostalgic to see people camping orc hill in gfay. I'm amazed at how few rangers there are on the server too. I don't miss the hybrid penalties that's for sure.

Character name is Stiingo, look me up. Just a level 3 necro so far...I wish they would open Kunark as that's where I spent all my days and I know where to level.

Level 2 druid! Will hit lvl 14 by friday then its gravy! I hope all my old camp spots are not taken.

So, my gf was getting annoyed at being by herself in Freeport, while I was in Kelethin, so we started over and now have a pally/druid pair in Qeynos. Quests are still kinda hit and miss. Some are classic, some are more Live like, and some are just not working. I read through their bug forums and it seems the guys are a bit overwhelmed with issues. I am actually hoping that these guys are sharing some of their info with the PEQ team to fix some DB errors that are still happening.

Anyway, new chars are level 2 and we've barely killed anything. The grindfest is about to begin though.

Alright I'm hooked but I only get about an hour every day or so to play, but in as Arxes and a whopping level 3 bard. Game is harder than I remember.

Alright I'm hooked but I only get about an hour every day or so to play, but in as Arxes and a whopping level 3 bard. Game is harder than I remember.

I have dinged lvl 6 at least 12 times.

Made a DE Magician, named Delandra, and am now level 6 hunting in East Commons. Luckily I haven't lost a level yet, but got close at level 5.

Most fun ive had on EQ for years!!

Although there HAS to be a a dupe here - saw 580 rubys on shady swashbuckler today

I say we get a guild formed (playing legit) no hacking shit, and see what we can do / raid.

I believe there used to be a dupe involving opening a trade window and logging out. It was fixed however. Certainly seems to continue to wreck havoc on the economy though.

I am looking for a druid to PL me! As high as possible PM me

I have gotten a hold of alot of members in game lately lol. Im not uber but im trying to hook ya'll up

Anyone wanna buy a warrior with almost full indi, yaks, fbss, black saph jewlery and what not? =P

Im game for putting together a guild btw we should all hook up in game and start it lol