Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Here are a few that may come in handy for you.

PHP:
downflag0=1
downflag1=0
downflag2=1
downflag3=1
downflag4=0
downflag5=1
downflag6=1
downflag7=1
downflag8=1
downflag9=0

holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag2=0
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1

downshit0=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense III].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Defense III].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Polished Horn Ring"
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Perfected Levitation].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Perfected Levitation].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Perfected Levitation" alt
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Aura of Pure Arcanum].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Pure Arcanum].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Ancient Werewolf Skull"
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Aura of Taelosia].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Aura of Taelosia].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Swirling-Storm Shoulderguard"
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Emerald Sokokar].ID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Familiar of the Emerald Jungle"
downshit5=/if (${Spell[Devastating Blades].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Devastating Blades].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>4 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Devastating Blades"
downshit6=/if (${Spell[Eyes of the Nocturnal].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Eyes of the Nocturnal].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>4 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Eyes of the 

Nocturnal"
downshit7=/if (${Spell[Spinecoat].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Spinecoat].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>4 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting "Spinecoat"
downshit8=/if (${Spell[Protection of the Paw Rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Protection of the Paw Rk. II].ID} && ${Me.PctMana}>4 && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Moving}) /casting 

"Protection of the Paw Rk. II"
holyshit0=/if (${Spell[Falcon Strike].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Falcon Strike].ID}) /casting "Aurora, the Heartwood Blade"|Mainhand
holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Nimbus Channeling].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Nimbus Channeling].ID}) /casting "Concordant Truespirit Chain Coat"|Chest
holyshit2=/if (${Spell[Nimbus Channeling].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Nimbus Channeling].ID}) /casting "Inflicted Truespirit Chain Coat"|Chest
holyshit3=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Guardian of the Forest]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Guardian of the Forest" alt
holyshit4=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Auspice of the Hunter]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97) /casting "Auspice of the Hunter" alt
holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Pack Hunt]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Pack Hunt" alt
holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Guardian of the Forest]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Group Guardian of the Forest" alt
holyshit7=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Accuracy]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Outrider's Accuracy" alt
holyshit8=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Fundament: Third Spire of the Pathfinders" alt
holyshit9=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Outrider's Attack} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Outrider's Attack" alt

These work great T72MKIV.

Only a couple of questions.

I've doubled checked, but I can't seem to get crackling blades RK. II or Eyes of the Nocturnal Rk. II to fire.

Also, is there a way to put a check in so group guardian of the forest won't cast if guardian of the forest is on?
Can the same check be put in for Outrider's attack if Outrider's accuracy is on?

But wow! Everything else is stellar!

Thanks for the help.

RG

Try and let me know:

Code:
/if (${AltAbility[Selo's Sonata].Spell.Stacks}) /alt activate 3704

htw

well, that didnt work, but after going in an indoor zone and having my chat flooded with messages that it can only be cast outdoors, im gonna have to find another method to keeping this buff up. Thanks for the help though.

how would you verify if he could actually cast it, since he was indoors, it would be nice to know and id probably apply it in conjunction to a mana check to use a mount.

Which reminds me, nomountmodels still work?

Ok, thanks :)

But I wonder if this would work:

PHP:
holyshit6=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Guardian of the Forest]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) && !${Me.Buff[Guardian of the Forest].ID} /casting "Group Guardian of the Forest" alt

Thanks again,
RG

I'll probably make a small macro for it. Nothing fancy but just have it watch to see if the message that you cant cast this indoors in an event and then have it try again any time I zone. Not really a big deal since I play him manually anyway and dont have any macros running on him. I just didnt think about what would happen indoors when I was initialy setting it up as a downshit/holyshit.

Here's the exact line i use for group guardian

HTML:
holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Guardian of the Forest]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<96) /casting "Group Guardian of the Forest" alt

Never had a problem with it working

This is for Maglubiyet_01's Post a few posts back

what about this :

/if (${Spawn[pc Brutus].ID} && ${Spawn[pc Brutus].PctHPs}<60) /multiline ; /target Brutus ; /timed 10 /casting "What ever heal u want" gem(what ever)

Was also looking at someones post and was wondering if this looks good to anyone?

Code:
=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Heel of Kanji]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<90) /multiline ; /comb heel of kanji ; /timed 10 /disc Calanin's Synergy Rk. II

it would only check for heel to be ready and then it would do heel of kanji wait like 1 sec (i assume thats what timed 10 is) then hit Synergy

could do another one too

Code:
=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}>30 && ${Target.PctHPs}<80) /multiline ; /alt act 469 ; /disc Calanin's Synergy

and lastly so and the main reason to not tie up synergy only when those 2 abilities are up

Code:
/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>70) /disc Calanin's Synergy

may want to have melee synergy=0 , so u can better place synergy to tie up w those discs ?

anyways let me know what u guys think

Thank, Great one.

I don't have a problem with it working, but what happens is that regular guardian of the forest goes off and then the group version fires or tries too. I just noticed that after a fight, both hotkeys have been pressed.

So, I have to wait for the refresh and lose the ability to cast regular guardian of the forest and when that wears off, cast group guardian. Or vis versa...LOL

Just for burn fights, I like to be able to use these abilities back to back, not at the same time.

Same goes for Outriders Accuracy and attack.

Thank you so much for the help. It is very much appreciated.

RG

holyshit5=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Calanin's Synergy Effect]} && ${Target.CurrentHPs}>=25 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /aa act Stunning Kick

those holyflag seem to not work any idea since last patch ?

Do a /echo for each part to make sure all those commands are still working correctly. And get rid of the ${Melee.Combat}. It is a redundant check for combat since Holyshits only activate in combat

about the synergy post above, it is one of the abilitys that currently can have its own synergyif=

besides that thought id post a few new ones relating to the recently added clickys im sure many of you have now...

downshit1=/if (!${Melee.DiscID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Feigning} && ${Spell[Savage Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Guard].ID}) /casting "Resonant Diazophire Earring|Ear"
downshit2=/if (!${Melee.DiscID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Feigning} && ${Spell[Taelosian Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Taelosian Guard].ID}) /casting "Ulkat's Ring of Subterfuge|Ring"

Here are a few for the new Sod Clickies

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Dakkilon Faceplate"|Face
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Harmonize].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Harmonize].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Bloodfiend`s Throat Gem"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Savage Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Oracle's Barb"|Ear
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Eternal Ward].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Eternal Ward].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Tiny Tomes of Understanding"|Range
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Maelin's Meditation].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Maelin's Meditation].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Chokadai Spinestrip Belt"|Waist

Here are a few for the new Sod Clickies

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Spell[Form of Endurance IV].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance IV].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Dakkilon Faceplate"|Face
downshit1=/if (${Spell[Harmonize].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Harmonize].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Bloodfiend`s Throat Gem"
downshit2=/if (${Spell[Savage Guard].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Savage Guard].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Oracle's Barb"|Ear
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Eternal Ward].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Eternal Ward].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Tiny Tomes of Understanding"|Range
downshit4=/if (${Spell[Maelin's Meditation].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Maelin's Meditation].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting "Chokadai Spinestrip Belt"|Waist

Nice updates for the new clickies, but you could cut it down a little bit to just
Code:
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense III].Stacks[2]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting 106206 |finger
The Stacks[2] will auto rebuff when 2 ticks are left on the buff (6-8 seconds) if your not in combat before the buff fades rather than waiting for it to fade and then recast. Also someone else posted some checks to not cast in PoK, GL and GH which I like to put in for my piece of mind in case im AFK there
Code:
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense III].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=202 && ${Zone.ID}!=151) /casting 106206 |finger

Nice updates for the new clickies, but you could cut it down a little bit to just
Code:
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense III].Stacks[2]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /casting 106206 |finger
The Stacks[2] will auto rebuff when 2 ticks are left on the buff (6-8 seconds) if your not in combat before the buff fades rather than waiting for it to fade and then recast. Also someone else posted some checks to not cast in PoK, GL and GH which I like to put in for my piece of mind in case im AFK there
Code:
downshit3=/if (${Spell[Form of Defense III].Stacks[5]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Zone.ID}!=344 && ${Zone.ID}!=202 && ${Zone.ID}!=151) /casting 106206 |finger

I never afk macro so that's not an issue but it never hurts to be paranoid will try that. The stacks[2] really doesn't work that well on my bard because he is almost always twisting songs and downshit doesn't work while he twisting but will try it on my other toons thanks.

Code:
/if (${AltAbility[Selo's Sonata].Spell.Stacks}) /alt activate 3704

Sorry for my ignorance. I have checked a couple times now for anyone to ask "what if you are in an indoor zone" Is there a clause that ignores this downflag if indoors?