AFK Vxed Bard Macro

Did anyone make a mac for vxed using fartaunt by chance? just wondering, I finally got this mac working. :)

help

So ive been trying to run this for the last couple hours. Character is a 69 bard, buffed to like 9.4k hp.

Problems im having:
I warp up but my note of preservation fails so i get hit down to like 60%, i start running in circles and playing dots + regen, but he never targets anything (by reading other posts could be because he is under 95%) so i manually target, and he starts killing, once he hits 100% it starts freaking out about bardAA method call because i dont have any of the AAs it wants im guessing (cant figure otu how to comment out in this language, tried // /* */) so i just took out that line of code.

I try again with the bardAA line taken out, he warps up and starts running circles, this time he has a target himself and starts Dotting, 5 seconds later i get "you have been disconnected" and i got to character select screen and the macro is going on about unable to target npc radius 220.... and im dead.

I downloaded the .mac and .inc from the first page first post, changed note of preservation in .mac to twist 8 because i dont have a 9th gem slot, set my regen / evac hp to a little lower, and have tried with and without /call bardAA

Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong or not doing, could be as easy as a setup problem.

So i tried again with the bardAA call left in, this time when he ported up Note of P casted fine and he didnt take any damage getting his circles going. He has been running without a hitch since my last post, getting about 22% AA a kill, roughly 550-600 seconds per kill. I bought critical Affliction 1 so far and have Jam fest 1. What AAs should i max out first? was thinking the DoT crit and jam fest because these should give higher dps? sitting at about 47 dps atm. But also what is the max dps i could do before running out of mobs in that room?

So i tried again with the bardAA call left in, this time when he ported up Note of P casted fine and he didnt take any damage getting his circles going. He has been running without a hitch since my last post, getting about 22% AA a kill, roughly 550-600 seconds per kill. I bought critical Affliction 1 so far and have Jam fest 1. What AAs should i max out first? was thinking the DoT crit and jam fest because these should give higher dps? sitting at about 47 dps atm. But also what is the max dps i could do before running out of mobs in that room?

I think you can kill a mob every 3.5mins and keep 1 mob up. Best thing to do if you have a lot of AFK time is max your Def AAs, if you have a lot of time you can check back in every now and then/rebuff max your Crit AAs.

Get a good drum (Best one that is not too hard to find would be the Feran Hide Drum from WoS.)

Get your 65 Ancient: Chaos Chant cause it stacks with the others 4 DoTs and is a all resists Debuff so good to twist in the middle there to prevent resists and you can twist 5 songs and the loss of DPS if a dot wears off just before a recast is minimal vs the extra gained from another song.

So far ive gotten about 50ish AAs from it, i leveled him to 70 and got him the best 4 dots, lvl 66,67,68,70 iirc. Maxed out jamfest and have 4/6 in dot crits. He sits around 76-79 DPS now, killing is taking ~350 seconds, and am getting between 16-20% AA a kill, or ~1.5 reg XP a kill. I still need to get a drum i can use at lvl 70, only drum mod is from the defiant gear, think its a 1.1, but will for sure look into that drum from WoS.

Only problems im having now is the random time Note of P doesnt cast on the start of a new instance or if he had to succor and fade because of an annoyin spawn. Ive come back a few times to find him just sitting in no mans land above the GL, going to look at maybe adding a line in that checks if he's in GL and if so camps him out. Does anyone know what my wind should be at to be sure to have that song cast? think im sitting around the 194 mark.

Also going to try and run the piggy macro with the looting line on another account this week and see how that goes.

So far ive gotten about 50ish AAs from it, i leveled him to 70 and got him the best 4 dots, lvl 66,67,68,70 iirc. Maxed out jamfest and have 4/6 in dot crits. He sits around 76-79 DPS now, killing is taking ~350 seconds, and am getting between 16-20% AA a kill, or ~1.5 reg XP a kill. I still need to get a drum i can use at lvl 70, only drum mod is from the defiant gear, think its a 1.1, but will for sure look into that drum from WoS.

Only problems im having now is the random time Note of P doesnt cast on the start of a new instance or if he had to succor and fade because of an annoyin spawn. Ive come back a few times to find him just sitting in no mans land above the GL, going to look at maybe adding a line in that checks if he's in GL and if so camps him out. Does anyone know what my wind should be at to be sure to have that song cast? think im sitting around the 194 mark.

Also going to try and run the piggy macro with the looting line on another account this week and see how that goes.

Yeah just add in a GL check.

What is happening is you are dying and are stuck in a look that doesn't have a check for GL. It detects that you have > 1 PC in the zone so it is pausing.

Best thing to do with the Note of P is just level up your Wind... Go AFK while playing a low lev wind song and Max it. Or if you want to you can add a longer pause after casting the Note of P and the warp up. There is more then enough time on it to have a long pause and still have time to get the circle going.

Hey Smarty, here is a challenge for you...

How would you add in a SafePC check rather then a > PC count?

The reason I ask is I am looking to try and let one of my friends join in but if they do the vexd Piggy and I have the zone set to >2 and they leave then someone else could be in zone.

Or even better, to add in an accept group invite or request a group with a password or something as well.

This way if I am AFK and they want to gimp in on some XP they can toss me an invite or send me a tell and then join in without me needing to be at the keyboard...

Think it is possible?

I have been looking on the boards and think I may have found something but I don't know how to implement it...

It is taken from the awesome SK mac http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everq...s/13383-skbot-v1-60-updated-03-01-2009-a.html

This would go in the Mac or maybe the inc file of your macro...
Code:
|Load Vxed.ini
		/varset iniName Vexd.ini

|Load SafePCs
		/call EchoLog "Loading safe pc list" true
		/declare safePCCount				int outer
		/declare unsafePCAction				string outer
		/varset safePCCount ${Ini[${iniName},SafePCs,Value]}
		/varset unsafePCAction ${Ini[${iniName},SafePCs,UnsafePCAction]}
		/declare safePC[${safePCCount}] 		string outer

/if (${safePCCount}>0) {
		/for nArray 1 to ${safePCCount}
			/varset safePC[${nArray}] ${Ini[${iniName},SafePCs,PCName${nArray}]}
		/next nArray
	}

And then the "Vxed.ini" would have something like this, also taken from Devastators Mac...

Code:
[SafePCs]
UnsafePCAction=continue
Value=0
PCName1=Null

As for the *accept group invite*- Add your friend's name in the AutoGroup.ini in your MQ folder, and /plugin mq2autogroup

As for the *give Exped invite*- /plugin mq2mastermind and /setmasterkey auto, then have your friend send you a tell saying "auto" then have them send a tell saying "/dzaddplayer (name)". They zone in and /mac vxedpiggy.

So I got this mac 4 days ago, I run it when I am asleep and have burned through about 150ish aa. Seriously this mac is a real work of art. Thank you for posting it and keeping it up to date!

(Ive been a member over a year now and this is my first post, that's how much I love this macro)

/twist 0

I use /twist 0 instead of /stoptwist of /twist off. It seems to work more reliable for me than the other methods.

Vxed issue

I try like hell to fix issues I have with all aspects of mq, this one has me stumped.

When i first start up macro it runs great, the problem come after the 6 hours are up and it zones back in. When it warps up to the kite spot my toon stands in 1 spot and spins slowly. This happens EVERY time. I am using the mac off of page 1, i was using a older version before (which did the exact same thing), after reading this whole post string I see that the warp up and spin this is a known bug, I guess my question is, is there a fix for this or anything I can do to make this work correctly?

On a side note, If after the first 6 hour session is over, I log out to server select and come back in and /mac vxed, it warps up and circles correctly.

This mac is awesome and I thank you in advanced for any help you may be able to give. Thanks

I am working on it, I am wondering if reloading the entire macro in the macro itself will fix the issue. Because I can't make circle do it outside of the macro. So maybe in the macro before it warps up to the spot, put in a /macro vxed line in there....

Haven't tried it let but I will let you know....

If you /end and start again, it does the exact same thing. ONLY thing that worked was logging out to server select.. From my experience with it.

The only thing that consiatantly keeps going is setting the evac percent really high I told you that last night so I assume that fidnt work

Its moveutils guys, its buggy as hell.

If your bard has enough hp, he will simply warp down, rest, and try again, mine ALWAYS works the second time, hell maybe its the succor that resets moveutils. So try adding that somewhere.

Its moveutils guys, its buggy as hell.

If your bard has enough hp, he will simply warp down, rest, and try again, mine ALWAYS works the second time, hell maybe its the succor that resets moveutils. So try adding that somewhere.

So what would happen if you added a line that completely unloaded the moveutils plug and reloaded it? Would that make any difference?

edit: Ok i've been looking at the mac, I see there is an /plugin mq2moveutils unload part in the inc file... What is the reason that it needs to be unloaded then reloaded, why can't it just stay plugged in?

Fixed!!

Well i fixed the issue for me.

I just made it unload like normal then in the next section when it plugs in, i unload it again and plug in again.. I figured I'd try it to see if maybe it was getting bugged by being reloaded so I took it out totally. After that didn't work i did the reload part and has run constant since.

I use to use this on my bard. I think I still have a working set up. I will dig it out and post what I have on this.

I use the macro posted on the very 1st post of this thread. It works flawlessly.

I did change my settings to use heal pots at 90%, heal mode at 80%, and succor at 60%. It uses more heal pots but keeps the xp flowing faster.