zonewide rare items

Chase369

Slayer of Face!
Reaction score
Anyone come across any of the new cotf zone wide rare items yet? Im interested to see if they are worth the grind.

There is a 1hb that is not on Alla yet, called Ferio. It's 22/127 and 3000-3100 HME and heroics of 11-15 on each stat (STR /DEX highest). Force of Magic VI combat proc.

Last edited:
There is a 1hb that is not on Alla yet, called Furio. It's 22/127 and 3000-3100 HME and heroics of 11-15 on each stat (STR /DEX highest). Force of Magic VI combat proc.

Is that all/all for those who can wield 1HB? Not a lot of topnotch primary gear for int casters out there!

There is a really nice 1hb called stenilo or something for pal/shd. 275dmg 35dly 100ac 3300+hps. Made my epeen move when i saw the link. Some guy wanted afew kronos for it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

There is a 1hb that is not on Alla yet, called Furio. It's 22/127 and 3000-3100 HME and heroics of 11-15 on each stat (STR /DEX highest). Force of Magic VI combat proc.

Is that all/all for those who can wield 1HB? Not a lot of topnotch primary gear for int casters out there!

It's not All/All. It is useable by the typical melee classes that use 1HB.

I have the war only 1h if anyone wants to buy it :)

10 kronos and ill transfer a toon to xegony and deliver it lol.

if you hang around Drinal general there was one going for 6 kronos could prob talk it down to 5 or so wilb

LINK THIS WAR WEAPON OMG!

lulz.

oops. found the link. fuck me. i got super lucky with the shield but i want a lot of this crap because i'm a loot whore.

Last edited:
WTB the War weapon, shield, and legatus items on Xegony. PM me if you still have the weapon and want to sell.