your favorites...

jodwop

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I think we had a post going a ways back that asked what your favorite or most useful plugins were. Thought I would start up a more recent one. Certainly there are others to this list I use all the time, but these are the ones that stick out the most atm.

Plugins:
Mq2Autologin- This coupled with Innerspace's Isboxer makes getting ingame effortless

Mq2Autobuff- Trusted friends know this is running and it helps them throughout the day when I am not around

Mq2Autogroup- trusted friends can use my LAA's, get tasks, have me in group for instant taskadds

Mq2Custombinds- because of eljorgejones's work on his IS project (mention later)

Mq2Docrack- This coupled with Autoexec.cfg makes logging in and getting going faster and easier

Mq2Eqbc- Been using this quite abit more over the last 6 months and it is like redefining slice bread to taste better!

Mq2Events- When nothing else seems to fit, I go here and can usually work out a solution

Mq2Famkiller- With being a pet class mainly, yeah this is cool

Mq2g15- Highly recommended if you have limited screen real estate or want less screen clutter.

Mq2hud- If you are not taking advantage of your hud, your are seriously limiting yourself

Mq2Cast- My main use is for clickies

Mq2Exchange- See Mq2cast

Mq2Map- probably the biggest reason why most of us even picked up MQ in the first place

Mq2Mastermind- Before Eqbc this was my favorite. Now it has its limited uses for me, but when I do not want to get up and relogin in a toon to the eqbc server, I use this instead to do it. No one gets access to my eqbc, but with alias's trusted friends get use of special custombinds I set up.

Mq2Melee- running a melee toon is a rare occurance for me, but this one of the best plugins ever as the downshits are a constant use for me. Even using them to automate things over Eqbc

Mq2targets- This using the hud option :D

Mq2Stealth- Been using this more often and liking it quite abit

Mq2Twist- Not just for bards. I actually use it for healers and with the Mq2melee I am sure I could make use of it with a wizzy or mage too

Extentions

Innerspace- This with the Isboxer is just Wow, nice!

Innerspace Lavishscript/GUI Hotbutton window (by our very own eljorgejones)- Gotta check it out if you run more than one toon or hell if you just do not have enough hotkey buttons available

Macros

Lifetime Boomerang by Xeniaz

JJ's Lootup to be used in mq2melee

Interface

Krust- I have changed out certain windows, but overall this is perfect

was curious about twist for non bards that sounds interesting didnt know non bards could use

ill have to look at innerspace cloaser i guess

boomerang must be something hawt (think i been member for more than a few yrs wish woulda been lifetime)

does noone like stealth much or piggy those i thought were pretty good plugins too :)

I use twist mainly for casting a HOT with a custom delay. Could easily Mix it with a HOT and maybe a ch rotation. Could probably use a downshit in mq2melee to issue a start and a stop.

I'm down with jodwop's list I'd toss in:

MQ2ClickMaint - http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/MQ2ClickMaint

for down times I like to refresh everything (now that the chinese plat farmers are gone and you can't fuck with em anymore, may as well keep those buffs fresh) and it's nice to throw out a "/bcaa //doclick all" and have all 6 refresh their clicks in one fell swoop.

Thats why I use downshit in mq2melee... auto clickies ftw!