You Haven't Joined MMOBugs? Look What Our Happy Members Have To Say!

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Well we can't have a patch day without some drama. Let me start some with a gem I received today.

----

The following message was sent to you via the MMOBugs - Cheat Smarter Contact Us form by armorboy2600.

--------------------------------

I spent $9.95 just to find out that you have nothing to offer. Most of the junk you have on your site is crap and just lip service. You advertise help with AAs and I found 1 (ONE) comment on the subject that had no relavance to the comment that you have about making 7AA or 250% AA exp per hour. What a scam, wish I'd thought about this! I will be notifying my credit card about refunding my money. Thanks for nothing.

--------------------------------

I'll leave you my reply aswell.

---

Hi Armor,

I'm sorry your not happy with our service and believe we are a scam. Patch days are never fun. I've refunded your payment so you wont need to contact your credit card company.

Sorry.
Fry.

---

Lets hear about your horror story's about MMOBugs! I hear they steal accounts, misuse US helicopters and release MQ2 plugins with the authors consent!

lol are you kidding me?

" 7AA or 250% AA exp per hour."

that person is a moron and should not be allowed to own a CC.

250% aa exp is 2.5 aa so 7 AA is not the same as 250% aa p/h and yet i believe there is a few macros that do give 2.5 aa or more per hour on this site.

lol

reading before you sign up for a site is key which he didnt at all his or her lost not mmobugs.

I want to launch a Hellfire into his house after reading that.

Actually, I guess I should thank him really. At least we wont have to hear from this retard ever again.

Re: That kid

Ha, yeah. Well there are still the peeps who expect a lot from the get go (as in suscribing and expecting crazy hacks and stellar info from the moment they join).

Though I was never vocal about it, I probably felt a bit the same way when I first joined whatever site - RG, mmobugs - but get some patience going and the gems come in once in awhile.

The MQ and stuff just makes stuff simpler and with a bit of actual work, you can test your own ideas and find stuff out.

Good to get rid of a cat like that. After all, it is a community and, as such, got to respect and (maybe or maybe not) contribute to up the collective status.

7:30 am and no sleep for few days with several airport car trips = kind of burned out so, sorry, if any blabbering.

Oh, and my only problem with mmobugs..."I was promised totebags! And totebags I shall have!!" /endquote.

well when I first joined I was promised woman lots and lots of woman with lots and Lots of Sex... I have seen none of that..

OH SHIT WRONG SITE...

Bubba comes free with his shiv or icepick aug...your choice

They have this guy that knows what movies your rent and when you flush the toilet!!! OMGZkittypewpew

I'm not a very big fan of people who come out flying with the whining and angriness and the threats to go to their credit card company for a chargeback. Personally if i had been in their situation I would have asked if anyone could offer some tips on what I was looking to find (*after* an in depth search) and failing that I would think the next step would be to PM and say sorry but the site isn't what I expected, could I get a refund.

Or you can just come out swinging and guarantee that no one will ever want to help you and get yourself locked out of a great community :confused:

Should have given him a partial rebate and keep like .02 cents just for shits and giggles.

the dude was probably just looking for a button to push that says add x amount of aa and x amount of xp.

speaking of... when are we getting that button :D

Wow, oh wow, is armorboy2600 really gonna be pissed when he realizes he never downloaded the custom UI with the 'auto gain XX experience" button before cancelling his account here. That new button / custom-UI is great !

What do you mean you haven't heard of it before either ?!? :p

I hear they steal accounts, misuse US helicopters and release MQ2 plugins with the authors consent!

I dunno, but i really laughed when i read the last one.

Nice one Fry

OK, wow... just wow.
Damn you Fry, for not making it REALLY easy to Hack EQ, for not having any macros or support, and mostly not having and good member to help with all kinds of chit... oh wait.
This place has all of those things.
I'll admit it; I didn't know crap about crap when I first joined up and when I thought I had learned some, and had become somewhat knowledgeable about the whole hacking EQ thing I became a life-timer... and realized how much crap I still didn't know. With a few months of practice and lots of stupid questions answered I got much better. Multi boxing, power leveling my own alts, and learned to write my own macros. :p
After a while I was even able to contribute back to the site a little with a few macros and answers. You have a great site here Fry, and *most of the members (and mods) here make it an incredible place.

If you hadn't given him back his money I would have paid him the $10 to go away.

Thanks for MMOBugs.com Fry,

-Vy :cool:

*most - most members, not including complete cock necks like armorboyWTFever or the like.

Should have said your refund will be shipped. Give him $10 in pennies use the rest for shipping.

he would not have been worth the 6$ in shipping to send 10$ in pennies