XTarget HUD for TLP?

Morx

Reaction score
The window is gone, but I know that XTarget's are still in game. Is there a way to create a HUD, that mirrors the Live servers XTarget window?

Thank you.

Yes. Pretty sure I saw a post from some one here.

Code:
XT1=3,5,218,0,250,0,XT1   - ${Me.XTarget[1].Name}  - ${Me.XTarget[1].PctHPs}  - ${Me.XTarget[1].PctAggro}
XT2=3,5,230,0,250,0,XT2   - ${Me.XTarget[2].Name}  - ${Me.XTarget[2].PctHPs}  - ${Me.XTarget[2].PctAggro}
XT3=3,5,242,0,250,0,XT3   - ${Me.XTarget[3].Name}  - ${Me.XTarget[3].PctHPs}  - ${Me.XTarget[3].PctAggro}
XT4=3,5,254,0,250,0,XT4   - ${Me.XTarget[4].Name}  - ${Me.XTarget[4].PctHPs}  - ${Me.XTarget[4].PctAggro}
XT5=3,5,266,0,250,0,XT5   - ${Me.XTarget[5].Name}  - ${Me.XTarget[5].PctHPs}  - ${Me.XTarget[5].PctAggro}

I assume that's the Lifetime members forum? I don't have access to it.

Thank you William12. I appreciate it.

It was actually to his post just in the thread he posted it.

Gotcha, thank you.

How would I target the different XTargets? I assume it's something like /target XTarget1 ? or would it be something more than that? Thank you.

I assume that's the Lifetime members forum? I don't have access to it.

Thank you William12. I appreciate it.

It was actually to his post just in the thread he posted it.

Gotcha, thank you.

How would I target the different XTargets? I assume it's something like /target XTarget1 ? or would it be something more than that? Thank you.

/xtar 1

HUDs are one thing I never really messed with. Will this hud allow players on ragefire to use Xtarget stuff from various macros?

HUDs are one thing I never really messed with. Will this hud allow players on ragefire to use Xtarget stuff from various macros?

XTargets are already in game, and any macros that use them work just fine. You just don't have the extended targets window to make it all pretty and show it. This will at least allow you to see what mobs on the XTargets window, which is useful for me due to some macros targetting off of XTargets, and sometimes, I don't know what mob to attack.

/xtar 1 would have accomplished the same thing I suppose, but this is pretty.

Previous compiles allowed the Xtarget window to show on the screen on TLP servers. Ever since last compile it has disappeared.

Is there a known fix to this?

Xtarget window on TLP

Previous compile allowed the window to be up which was a godsend.

Newest compile and I can no longer bring it up.

Any ideas? Helps a lot!