Xertaf12 Scammer

KingArthur

AutoBots
Reaction score
His paypal xertaf@yahoo.com
Branden Prigge

Posted an warrior account, I paid him then receive a blank account with 22/24 xpac which he stated it had a 108 warrior on.

Just aware of this guy.

He might have a decent post count but read the posts, nothing of value posted on the forums, all marketplace posts, huge red alert from me if I had to deal with that guy.

I only dealt with him once, and he did deliver on the Kronos. Maybe building up good will for a bigger payday?

I enjoy my confidence in this site and it's members!

Boss, We need at least ban him right here, thanks @Fry

AGREED, and I'd recommend establishing and maintaining a 'front page' list of scum-balls for ALL to see, note and reference. Yes please weed/kick out trash and openly document why. That's site integrity few others can claim.

My funds are very tight these days SSR-medical. Bottom line for me I would never buy anywhere but here. Where I know after years of experience in these forums/posts. Fact is I've lusted some, after reading your posts here :rolleyes:. If/when I come into some spare $$ (quick prayer) I'll be reducing some of you're inventory and your trying out some services. After playing since EQ's beginning & never yet had a kick ass/maxed char. I would indeed treat myself. You folks are the best.

This is a site and group of folks I'm very proud to be associated with :). I daily receive more usable EQ info here then Zam's Allakhazam. Paying/donating member for years there too. I've seen a big change after Zam took over, a real shame, and serious loss for EQ players. Each fan-site lost shortens the time our EQ will last :eek:. And there will likely never be another EQ :((