Account WTS Old EQ Accounts and other

smason

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have 2 accounts i am listing for now. They are not max level but they have vet rewards

84 SK mm/crystallos/solteris 956 Coins
85 Bard 4325 459 unspent AA spent 1100 coins
85 ranger with 1973 AA
91 Monk 1068 AA monk has 3 houses on him and a race change coupon (hes iksar)
85 warrior with 3759 aa 251 unspent

The links are to magelo to take a look at. I have multiple other accounts that are as old or older then these two that I will post if there is interest.

Shoot me an offer if you are interested, just had another baby so just about anything looks good :)

I also have a Crowfall Alpha/Beta Account that i would sell and also a Chronicles of Elyria Magistrate (500.00 Pacakge) Level 8 Package on the list account which is not available anymore that I would sell.

Added monk, ranger, warrior

Last edited:
something more than making a ftp account cause they may still be able to go silver if not subscribed
the toons are worth nothing
the vet aa are worth nothing

Have to admit, I found it a sad day when I discovered "everybody" gets veteran awards. Being how I've been subscribed since 2000, I liked the somewhat "special" feeling of having all the Vet AA's.

Old-timers will remember the Leadership AA's. Took a ton of grouping as group leader to max all those. Now everyone gets those too.

I miss those days when men were men, women were women and halflings had real hairy feet....

I will give you 25$ for either. just to have an extra gold account laying around.