Working RoF dev's Mage bot ini?

Bugsrus

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I tried making my own ini from the example but it didnt work when i logged, in. The macro started up and gave errors. I'm a total noob to macros, but i'm trying!

Do you have a working (for Dev's MageBot from your title) VoA 95 MageBot.INI? Or are you starting from scratch?

I tried making my own ini from the example but it didnt work when i logged, in. The macro started up and gave errors. I'm a total noob to macros, but i'm trying!

No this is the 1st mage macro I've tried. I have used only a few, the spell skillwer, and bard circle kite macros. Any help appreciated! :)

what to try is rename the file extension another type like.ini.txt it will give a message about corruption but just ignore it then once in game type /mac magebot or whatever the name of the bot is, it will then make its own brand new ini you then once it is done type /end and edit the spells and clickies and what not and should work after that.

Nice to do your own. But, I would pay dev to make you one with his feedout thing he has. It works awesome then.

ini are free to be exchanged dev say on his site but i dont have it ;
did you have look at forum on dev site ?

ini are free to be exchanged dev say on his site but i dont have it ;
did you have look at forum on dev site ?

With him posting here, he is probably using the free version of my mageBot. Even if there is an INI in my INI exchange section for the mageBot, the premium mageBot INI would not work with the free mageBot. There have been to many improvements over the years and some sections changed majorly (like the pet summoning / equipping section).