Working Pre-Compile for Shards of Dalaya

dulak

Vagoo!
Reaction score
Here is a working compile for SoD for those of you who play on it. Don't bother with warping. You'll get a message from the server that says: WARP DETECTED. Returning to starting point. Or something of that nature. I tested it earlier today and it works just fine. This ONLY works for the Shards of Dalaya Emulated server!

Attachments

• MQ2SOD.zip
    880.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Any updates for this as far as plugins go? still works fine but would like to see mq2melee or twist hehe

Which plugs can be ported over directly, if I do my own compile. Which will work and which won't?

Which plugs can be ported over directly, if I do my own compile. Which will work and which won't?

I'm curious about this, too....

SoD rocks, but some more MQ2 functionality would make it even better!

tell me how to upload a file and i'll get you what you want.

When you make or reply to a post, there is "Additional Options," underneath the "Submit Reply" button. In there is an option to manage attachments, and that's the feature you'll need to upload!

This is what i found

Attachments

• MQ2SOD.zip
    880.2 KB · Views: 38
Can anyone help me get MQ2moveutils working? I keep spinning in circles...

Were could one download the version for eq to run this emulated server?

google eqemu

follow the instructions

go to the SoD website and follow their directions
______

to play on EQEMU (not specific like SoD)

google eqemu

Follow the instructions
DONT USE THE SoD compile

Anyone have a copy of MQ2 Source code for SoD's exe? :)

I used to but due to several HD failures since I made this topic, I don't anymore lol. Sorry

Just to update, SoD have patched recently so the compile that is posted here no longer works.

i still use this and the map part works says needs recompiled in the right hand corner of the desktop but it works for map. I dont use anything other then the map since they track stuff so much it isnt worth getting caught.