Update on MQ2 usage on Rizlona

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Hey Gang,

Just a heads up about where we are with MQ2 for new servers. MQ2 will not work on Aradune because it is a truebox server. This is an agreement between MQ2 developers and Daybreak that we have to honor.

Rizlona is not truebox, so MQ2 will work on this server. With that said, the MQ2 community needs to be on our best behavior on this server, to show Daybreak non-true box servers are worth continuing with in the future. At this time movement based active hacks such as warp, zone, speed and fartaunt will not work on Rizlona. Due to the competitive nature of these servers, people warping around ends up being blatantly obvious and creates tension in the community. We were forced to disable active hacks on Ragefire and Fippy's early days, due to people griefing others with such things as warp training people, or raid forces warping over others to steal bosses. I really hate having to disable plugins on certain servers, but if this happens on Rizlona it wont end well for us.

We plan to keep things like FastMem, DoCracks and all other plugins working for Rizlona. We will also revisit the stance every few months based on where the server is at.

With that all said, I hope to see some of you on Rizlona once the server is somewhat stable and there isn't a 5 hour queue. Lets hope this server is a success so we can see more non-truebox servers in the future.

Thanks guys, and kill some moss snakes for me!

I take it redguides has it working cause seen some people warping on aradune ?

I take it redguides has it working cause seen some people warping on aradune ?

If I remember correctly, redguides does NOT have active hacks in their compile, so anybody using redguides would not have the ability to warp.