Wiki

PeteyPablo

Rogues Do It From Behind
Reaction score
I've tried before to add some information to the wiki and never have been able to figure out how to edit a page.

I've gone to http://www.mmobugs.com/wiki/index.php/Sandbox and clicked on the edit link and received this error. I am not sure if it's intentional or not. If it's not intentional could I please get added to users?

Permission error
You do not have permission to edit pages, for the following reasons:
The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups Users, Administrators, Moderators, Super Moderators.
MMOBugs Wiki has restricted the ability to create new pages. You can go back and edit an existing page, or log in or create an account.

You do need to log into the wiki separately from the forum login. I think that is all I did to enable my ability to edit the wiki.

That's the first thing I tried: There is no user by the name "a_cunning_gnome". Check your spelling, or create a new account.

maybe the wiki login doesn't take kindly to the _ in your name. That'd be my guess

hmm. I had someone change my username a while back since it was known by some eq'ers. I guess it changed only on the forum. Trying my old username, it gives me invalid password, but no way to recover it that I can see.

I am willing to bet you may have to PM Fry or someone to reset it, or synchronize it or something.

VI was right. The flavor of wiki run here doesn't take kindly to underscores--as you can see of my new awesome name. Just wanted to drop a note here in case anyone in the future comes along with similar troubles.