Why do I get this???

Use to be that some of the plugins where only available with Lifetime membership. That may have been the case with others and needing Premium. A Mod or Admin should know more specifically though.

Use to be that some of the plugins where only available with Lifetime membership. That may have been the case with others and needing Premium. A Mod or Admin should know more specifically though.

I believe it's a forum cache problem. When someone reads the post that isn't a paid member, it doesn't show the code. The forum caches the data, and when someone who reads it that has access it gets the cached version for some reason.

We haven't figured out how to fully get rid of the bug yet. Just alert us of the post and we can fix it.

I was reading Pete's BOT macro thread. Some of the code windows are readable, some have the warning.

THIS

Nothing I can do such as refresh the page or something?

-Wolf

I was reading Pete's BOT macro thread. Some of the code windows are readable, some have the warning.

THIS

Nothing I can do such as refresh the page or something?

-Wolf

I fixed the ones in that thread.

Only way we can fix it is update each post that bug is happening on it until we can find a more solid solution.