Where to Raid??????

jestisp

Reaction score
I play on FV server. And I was wondering what are some good....easy raids that the following group could do to get gear (which of course is sellable on FV)

89 Warrior, 88 Shaman, 85 Cleric, 84 Bard, 83 Monk....Since mercs arent allowed on raids that is all we would have for our group.........

Also if there is a particular list of places that would be cool....We know PoTime, and probably Anguish, but not sure in between what would be good.

Group attainable raid gear would really end up being a waste of your time unless it was for some sort of specific old school clickie/powerup like a 2.0 or one of the Cirlce III clickie's. The best raid gear you'll get from raids that are now groupable (ie Anguish, Demiplane of Blood, Deathknell, DoN, and possibly solteris or MMM if) would have about 300-400hp and some rather negligible secondary stat modifiers. You can buy better stuff than that in the bazaar for next to nothing.

You're better off running group HoT missions. Some are easy (my fastest run takes 11.5 minutes start to finish), the chest rewards are generally gear with 1000-1500hp, each character gets tradeable dream motes which you can use to buy more gear at the dream mote vendor, and each toon gets a huge chunk of xp per run aside from the trash kills. So about 2-4 pieces of 1000+hp gear per mission run and between 15-4aa's apiece with that many characters collecting dream motes.

Another alternative is camping named mobs in HoT or Underfoot

The market is kinda shit at the moment. Potime items are worthless unless you can get some of the rare decent items like the shaman slow weapon (worth about 200k) and the symbol of the planemasters (also worth about 200k I think). Anguish is the same, most items are fairly worthless.

I tried doing demiplane the other day and the bat boss was a PITA I wiped and didn't try again. So I don't think you could handle that place and DK first event seems like it can't be done with a box either, someone can correct me about that as I haven't actually tried it.

Don't think you could handle lvl 75 raids tss/solteris etc.

Really the best thing you can do is get to 90 and sell group gear, how ever the thing that is fucked up at the moment with the market is these items don't sell for much. During UF I was able to sell group gear for lots, around 200k~ +. Most items in HoT are less than 100k.

Selling TAs for missions can be a good money maker.

We are mostly looking for something that has the rare clickies and such. So that we arent doing HoT everyday. Looking to something like HoT one day, Old School Raid the next then back to HoT the following day then a different raid the following day.

man if the 2.5 aug pieces are trade able on FV that would be a hella good market to hit up being necros all want to have one for example and people that want to get the achievement for it

I'm on FV currently running around in a mix of SoD raid gear and HoT group gear. If you're trying to make money, I wouldn't really recommend farming raid gear (unless maybe Rallos Returns).

I'm going to try to solo/duo/group raids myself, but for fun, not profit. I'm hoping to get up to TSS, maybe TBS.

I recently transfered all of my toons over to FV also. I have been messing around with Tacvi raids, I can easily 6 box most of them with a druid healer. I am looking to get a Rapier of somber notes for my bard.

I originally copied all my toons to the test server and have been there for a few years. Since test wont let you transfer I had to copy my toons from the original server over to FV, so many of the toons are in the low to mid 80s. If anyone is looking to group up or start some raids on FV let me know. It seems a lot of people have transfered over so maybe a mmobug guild would be in order.

I'd be interested in killing stuff, i play off and on. just send me a PM

Anyone have a list of what would be raidable by my group....not neccessarily for money but what one group could handle in t3-t4 HoT group gear?

I have been looking at anquish, i assume that shoudl be possible....but what beyond that can one group do?

Jestisp, What type of gear does your Warrior have? Can you post a magelo?

I dont have a magelo, but hes 100% in T3 group gear, all pieces have atleast 20ac augs on them, all non-visibles are also t3 (hes 2 yellow from 90 and all t4 gear)

Group buffed hes at 50,285hps, 5,541ac

you should be fine with anguish, my zerk buffed to about 6.1kac and 61khp, with my 30k shamn healing i have no problems doing ture hanvaar aug droppers, id say keldo but i had a friend there when i did that. stopped then tho sa i only wanted 2.0 aug