Whats wrong with this?

thorpa

Reaction score
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<=1) /goto :main

Does a corpse's hp register as 0% or is it not registered at all?

Basicly if my DS kills a mob he keeps the target (the corpse) and wont find a new one unless forced. Trying to make is part of the loop that he would realize once the mobs PctHps <=1 thats no longer a target he needs to concern himself with.

I don't see anything wrong with that, although that's only one line and you're not telling us what the problem is.

Code:
/if (${Target.Type.Equal[CORPSE]}) /goto :main

Does a corpse's hp register as 0% or is it not registered at all?

Basicly if my DS kills a mob he keeps the target (the corpse) and wont find a new one unless forced. Trying to make is part of the loop that he would realize once the mobs PctHps <=1 thats no longer a target he needs to concern himself with.

as Unity said use ${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]}

I wouldnt use a goto main. Would just do /squelch /target clear

Code:
/if (${Target.State.Equal[HOVER]}) /keypress esc

That's the code that I use to deal with this problem in my macros. And yes, it considers npc's who are dead but still targeted and showing at 0% as being hovering.

Just an example =P, for all I know some thing in that loop would handle it.

Yup, just showing another way I found to do it. I usually just search the MQ2 wiki when I'm not sure about a TLO and use the first one that I come across that seems to fit what I need.

downshit7=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /target clear

this works great for me. well actually its part of the set of downshits i use when soloing mostly .. here it is paired with my auto loot ones, been meaning to get arround to incorporating the mq2advloot but works as is.

downshit7=/if (${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /target clear
downshit8=/if (!${Melee.DiscID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Feigning} && ${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COOLDOWN]} && ${Target.Distance}<=25) /multiline ; /echo looting to clear corpses [/melee downflag8=0] to dissable;/shiftkey /click right target ;
downshit9=/if (!${Melee.DiscID} && !${Me.Invis} && !${Me.Feigning} && ${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COOLDOWN]} && ${Target.Distance}>=25) /multiline ; /echo corpse is too far;/target clear;/hidecorpse all;/hidecorpse looted

Last edited: