What kind of MQ user are you?

What kind of MQ user are you?

• Total voters

Alexandra

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I was super bored the other day sitting in the middle of Old Bloodfields, just observing people's action and I started to think of the various ways MQ is really utilized throughout the game.

I started to think about my own use and came up with a few different types of users. What type of user are you? Can you think of any more types of users? ;)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Bold MQ'er - I warp in front of people, I may have even looted your mob's corpse in stealth mode, you can't see me! I really don't care who see's what. I can explain my action everytime. I'm the one that knows just enough to get things nerfed.

Mr. MQ Map - I really really need my MQ map. I only use MQ for the map. I don't warp, zone or use any other "active" hacks. Oh and did I say I really really need my MQ map?

Self Righteous MQ'er - The way I use MQ is less like cheating, because I only do things that can never be detected. I've never raised suspicion because I don't behave like those other "dumb asses"

The Macro God - You may know me, I know all the in's and out's of creating macros for bots, tradeskills, etc...I just don't play EQ anymore, however I'm worshipped by my many minions that continue to use my code :cool:

The Average Joe MQ - I'm just the average Joe, I learn things by trial and error. I read the boards A LOT and incorporate things as I go. I'm that group of bots you see in every zone camping the same thing night after night, it's safe right?

The MQ Entrenpeneur - I'm in the l33t crowd, I know all the new sploits, hacks, and I use them to my benefit :D

The Desperate MQ'er
- I'm the one who is always casually looking to be in the company of "The MQ Entrenpenuer". I want to learn the latest and greatest sploits, but damn it if anyone will ever share. I normally know something once it get's nerfed

Adding!

MMOBugs Forum Troll - I no longer play EQ, but I'm addicted to the MMOBugs Forum. Call it an addiction, I just can't completely let go.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I would say I fit into the "The Average Joe MQ"

Last edited:
Im inbetween "" The Average Joe MQ "" and "" The MQ Entrenpeneur ""

Althoug more leaning toward Joe MQ. i know a few the the current exploits, but i know 20% of the members on these forums, know 80% more than i do lol.

Forgot I am just an asshole

But I am a mix between The Macro God and The MQ Entrenpeneur

Should have a mod kick this up to a poll so it counts for us

Where is the "I just like the MMOBugs forums" option?

The blue and purple fonts are hard to read too.

i think i fit into

Mr. MQ Map gotta have that map to see where everyone is at all times lol

Kinda between mr.map and average joe...but hell yah can't play without my map.

Im Average Joe with some Mr. Map mixed in there I think.

MMOBugs Forum Troll

I wish I could do more coding but I can't afford to go to college and pay for the eq accounts it takes to run a full group ;/

I went through most of those phases. Right now, I'm just a troll, but I remember fondly being an entrepreneur, a bold, a god, and even a self-righteous. Coding for MQ2 is definitely what kept me in EQ for as long as I stayed.

I am just an Average Joe..But Damn I love that map!!

*other*

I am "other" I read alot, I am not really an active poster, I love the map feature. I have basic coding skills, but not really any ideas about it good enough to contribute.

plus, im addicted to forums.. Some of the things you guys come up with... Huge props for.. really, your amazing.

I was going to pick troll, but picked average since I haven't updated anything in ages