What is going on with Demon?

Ugh. Just ugh.

• We beat the British in the last war we had, therefore, our English dialect is the correct one.

• Why has gold been so consistently sought after? What is so special about it(other than an excellent electricity conductor. Is every rare thing worth a lot? Cause I have a green turd about once every year, anyone want to start the bidding?

Firstly, wrong. English is English, you americans butchered our lovely language. You should be forced to stop using English(US) and just call it American.

Secondly, Silver and Copper are better conductors, however Gold does not form oxides or sulfides, so it has greater longevity. It is used for sensitive electronic devices for this reason, and the reason that gold does not migrate into the device's semiconducting material.
Im not sure about in the US, but currently in the UK, gold is very highly sought after, there are stands around the town (Mall) and adverts/websites all over trying to purchase gold, this is only because the value of it has dropped recently, companies like this are buying the jewelry at gold-weight value and not jewelry cost, melting it down, and then selling it abroad.

Answered!

<3

Last edited:
Firstly, wrong. English is English, you americans butchered our lovely language. You should be forced to stop using English(US) and just call it American.

Secondly, Silver and Copper are better conductors, however Gold does not form oxides or sulfides, so it has greater longevity. It is used for sensitive electronic devices for this reason, and the reason that gold does not migrate into the device's semiconducting material.

Answered!

<3

I don't think you understand how it works.

A and B getting into a war. A wins, A makes B stand for Bitch, because B is now As bitch.

I highly doubt longevity is the reason gold has been the standard currency for 100s of 1000s of years. Gold was highly sought over before the days of USB dildos.

P.S. B has really bad teeth.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand how it works.

A and B getting into a war. A wins, A makes B stand for Bitch, because B is now As bitch.

I highly doubt longevity is the reason gold has been the standard currency for 100s of 1000s of years. Gold was highly sought over before the days of USB dildos.

P.S. B has really bad teeth.

Haha! Im sorry, i cant actually think of any wars between US and UK? But still, the languange originated in England, this makes it still the English language, no?
And im sorry, but our Army, RAF, Royal Navy and Marines trump everything you guys have. You just throw numbers at a situation! Plus, we had Winston Churchill. Win.

Sorry, i edited some more info into the first post about gold whilst you were writting up your post. Should be a little more relevant, You are correct though, its not sought after for its properties. Its been used as currency for 1000's of years because, 1000's of years ago it was rare, and shiny, soft and malleable. Perfect for creating a 'higher' currency.
Being a rarer material made it available only to the rich. The rich used it to express their own wealth by making it into jewellry and using it as currency.

[*] Cigarettes have caused more lung issues than asbestos, Why is asbestos illegal but cigs are not?

Asbestos was used strictly for its fire retardant properties. You wouldnt use Tobacco insulate.

But also, Asbestos wasnt commonly used until the 60's / 70's. Tobacco has been smoked for 100's of years. The labourers that were using Asbestos in the 60's are only in the last 10 years or so showing any signs of lung issues. It was made illegal and removed from a large portion of buildings in the 90's (UK). The diffrence is, Asbestos WILL allmost certainly cause you issues.

You can smoke your whole life and never get cancer, or on the other hand, get cancer at 48 like my aunt has, and she's never even tried a cigarette. Its pot luck!

Your arguement is void, You cant say water is more dangerous than space, purely because more people have drowned in history than have died in space.

*EDIT*

Im not being a dick btw, im enjoying a debate ;)

I know, it all fun and games. Im bored. These are my thoughts. They entertain most of you(im sure others think less of me for them). Its really win win for me, ill continue posting until i get bored or someone makes me stop.

Edit, oh yeah be sure to keep commenting guys, I love it =)

Last edited:
Haha! Im sorry, i cant actually think of any wars between US and UK?
And im sorry, but our Army, RAF, Royal Navy and Marines trump everything you guys have. You just throw numbers at a situation! Plus, we had Winston Churchill. Win.

Revolutionary War. War of 1812.

Both militaries cross train with each other. And I would take the USMC versus the Royal Marines any day of the week. The only area the Brits have an edge is SAS versus SOC and even that is very very slim. Mostly because SAS has more experience on average.

Even more random ideas.

1. I would like to see Bill Cosby Lip sync Colbey Colait
  2. Pandas are like bees, except with different colors and larger
  3. I dont understand how "pants" work and if a "pant" exists
  4. How many fries fries fries can i load onto a tractor trailor
  5. Here is the stoy of the thumper, the cross eyed bud that once ate his uncle. Thumper was walking around town one day when he fell onto a stop sign. This inspired him to go until he couldn't smell the chedder anymore. He just kept running into he had nothing but a smile and some perfume left. Poor thumpher ate all the mosquitos that day. The end.
  6. I remember one time i laid on a banister at church one day, it was a beautiful day, it makes me remember fun times.
  7. With whatever that substance is they use to seal off a scratch n sniff, could i perhaps cover my entire anus with it, thus turning my farts into a scratch n sniff.
  8. If Ogres had a very fast digestive system, and swolled a gnome that casted DI, do you think an Ogre could shit a live gnome?
  9. []D.[].[]\/[].[]D
  10. I could gnaw on a stick of butter like it was a carrot.
  11. Im fat :<
  12. When I think of what my brain would be like on the inside I think of oompa loomps all working a big rotating shaft similar to one used to propel the first submarine, the hunley.
    unceunceunceunce.png
  13. I think some really slick 40s looking guys would be the manager of the oompa loompas in my brain.
  14. Dey see me rollin, dey hatin.
  15. Isn't France overdue for an earthquake?
  16. If you have made it this far, you are hooked onto my thoughts, feel the burn baby feel the burn like disco inferno.
  17. I wish my child would've been born on Feb 29th so that I would save 75% on birthday presents.
  18. I like Dante's Inferno more than God of War /gasp /shock /awe /gasp
  19. If our farts smelled like strawberries, do you think we would like our farts or hate strawberries?
  20. Do you ever think about your relation ship with your sub-conscience? Do you ever wonder how aware it is. Honestly as far as we know you could basically have two personalities, your sub-conscience that has minimal control, and yourself that we all know and love.
  21. What if your sub conscience doesn't like or and/or is emo?
  22. WTF does a booster seat do for a kid? Does something about being 3 inches higher somehow make it safer? I am calling bullshit on that one bob.
  23. If kknthx would get his teeth looking good he could def land a Colgate endorsement.
  24. If my grandmother was correct, and if i swallow a watermelon seed, and a watermelon grows in my stomach, I could be onto a solution for world hunger.
  25. My brain is out of juice, sorry guys. =(
    puppies.gif

robotanimation0ce.gif

Last edited:
1) what does that dog gif say?
2) God of War 1 is better than GoW 2 but Dante's is not better than GoW1.
3) Booster seats raise the kid (or are supposed to) so the belt strap doesn't cut across their neck. That's why they call for them for any kid under a certain height.

Im actually attempting playing through GoW1 right now, im really not impressed. I dont know, it could be bias because i love the real Dante's Inferno.

What do you mean about the Dogs, I have no idea what you are talking about!

The first GoW, it was sort of just ok for a bit, and i liked finding the hidden stuff. But once I entered Pandora's temple, I loved it.
The second one seemed like easy mode. Especially since every puzzle you encounter outlines the solution for you when you enter the room.
Waiting on the 3rd one, but the demo reduced some of the anticipation for me. It looks good graphically, but I need to see more. The fight with Helios was rather anticlimatic for being a god.
I actually haven't played Dante's Inferno, I was just poking fun. I'm playing Darksiders at the moment. It's like GoW, but more Zelda-ish. Still a tad simple, but I love stumbling across something hidden. My son started his over because I found so many things he missed.

And someone tell me what that dog gif says. I can't read that fast =(
And like the games, it bugs the hell out of me when i think I missed something.

1. As mentioned by me before, I will never match my first list
  2. Im going to start honking at every white person I see just to show Black people how annoying it is
  3. I think women have some monthly quota of nagging they must meet, I am not sure what happens if they don't meet it, I hypothesize death.
  4. Boy you sure got some purdy teeth
  5. We fired our cannon til the barrell melted down, then we found an alligator and fought him to the ground. We stuffed his head with cannon balls and powdered his behind and when we shook the powder off the gator lost his mind!
  6. Check and Mate
  7. ATM - Cash Withdrawels only
  8. My water is cold
  9. my foot smells like butt
  10. my ass smells like something funny
  11. but im not sure what
  12. Damn kids are spoiled these days, if they fart too loudly you get some mother running up to him making sure he didn't make his ass crack longer. And if the mother doesn't do that then other mothers call her a bad mother. Not sure what they thought of my carrying my son into daycare by his ankle.
  13. Stop calling DSS everytime you think their could possibly maybe be some hint of something wrong with the kid, that stretches DSS out and averts them from real issues.
  14. kaabopawtta- my new organizations -kids aren't as big of pussies as we think they are, it protests against taking Children's rights to learn how to deal with the world away
  15. Why does the bowel always have to be irritable, I never hear about a kidney being pissy.
  16. Yo you got the stuff? I got the stuff, boy I be slangin
  17. Someone really needs to do something about that bizmark, we gotta cut er down imho
  18. Hmmm here is some food for thought. A racist is defined as someone who thinks one race is superior to another. the NAACP seems to think that African Americans need to be given special advantages in life in order to succeed like other races. Considering they are born with the same rights as everyone else, wouldn't that make the NAACP racist towards blacks?
  19. Why is racism such a touchy subject? It shouldn't be. There should be no border between anyone and their fellow humans on earth. Everyone is capable of the same thing everyone else is. Those who are offended by racism are those that are keeping it alive. Its kind of like ignoring your little brother so he will go away. See what im sayin? Waffles.
  20. I would rather eat pickles out of kkthnx's asscrack than eat at crapplebees.
  21. Why is it that those "for only 10 cents a day" commercials only get to me when they are talking about mistreated animals.
  22. I like the smell of belly button lint.
  23. Halt, for you see, I am reptar.
  24. I guess that is all for this time folks, stay tuned.

reptar-1.gif

Last edited: