Weird issue with "Come to me" button

burdsjm

Lifetimer
Reaction score
When I am 6 boxing. I will hit the come to me button. All but 1 toons come to me immediately. Then my dumbass shaman will follow only when I click over and focus on the screen.

Anyone have this issue?

Thanks!

When I noticed that, it was always an EQBC issue. Reconnect that toon and it should be fine.

I try reconnecting it doesnt fix it, sometimes i have to completly restart my pc or deal with one toon being late to respond if at all and even then it follows way behind and stops away from rest of grp

using nav over utils and having proper meshes helps but it does seem to be a eqbc issue

there is another plugin thats supposed to be an improvement on eqbcs but i have not set it up to work for me

Options -> display tab -> advanced setting button

You want both the client foreground and background settings to be max.

Then use something like MQ2FPS to limit background graphics draw calls to say 1 in 60 unless you have the clients visible.

( I recently had the eqclient.ini reset my background frames to min on a machine and it took me a while to figure out what happened )

What settings do you use for this? What mode and render?

/maxfps fg|bg # - Sets the foreground or background framerate
◾ /fps mode [absolute|calculate] - Changes the mode used by /maxfps to absolute or calculate."

You can specify the mode, or use /fps mode to toggle between the two.
◾ /fps on|off - Enables or disables the framerate display"
◾ /render fg|bg #|~# - Sets the foreground or background rendering rate. This is how many out of # frames MQ2FPS will allow to be drawn. You keep moving full speed, the client responds to mouse or keys, the UI is still drawn... but, the world itself will not be drawn as often.

/fps mode calculate
/render fg 1
/render bg 150
/maxfps fg 30
/maxfps bg 15

?

doesnt eqwire make all those settings a thing of the past?

it seem to fix my lag issue with the shaman.

is eqwire customizable to only be on certain characters?