Weapon Trade In

Kkthnx

Will Save Teh Day!
Reaction score
Could people post what they managed to trade in for what please :)

Not sure how it works on the traded weapons.. But if you kill a UF raid fippy ect, you unlock the weapons from that particular raid. I heard you have to have two weapons of fippy quality to choose another.

Man, I almost don't want to log in for a little while because of the dramafest this will create in my guild. Casters bidding on melee weapons, melee bidding on caster weapons. Rogues bidding on h2h.

"ZOMG It's my dkp I can do what I want wooooooo~"

I was hoping i could trade in 2 tower weapons for an UF one :(

Same here. I heard this is for weapons start to rot for certain classes then they can still be used. Yet I can barely remember the last weapon I seen rot in higher end raiding.

If all them rogues keep whining for higher drop rate on the Rogue only weapons, were gonna see them rotting very soon.

Have you guys seen a rogue only dagger from the beast yet? I was user the impression it had an extremely low drop rate.

wtf is it with warriors and rogues getting class only items?

They've always had them really. Blade of Carnage from Velious, Blade of War from PoP, etc.

Rogues it's just Sony being retarded and not being able to balance classes' damage outputs without giving rogues better ratio weapons. I would expect this to be the norm for berserkers soon as well.

They've always had them really. Blade of Carnage from Velious, Blade of War from PoP, etc.

Rogues it's just Sony being retarded and not being able to balance classes' damage outputs without giving rogues better ratio weapons. I would expect this to be the norm for berserkers soon as well.
BoC and BoW both weren't warrior only. One of the guilds on my server at the time had a ranger grab their first BoW to protest them not wanting to make any class restrictions in the DKP system for (actual) bows. :)

Yeah, well, there's always a ranger who's willing to be retarded when bidding on weapons IMO haha.

War class weapons were Bloodfrenzy (Luclin), DBotW (PoP), then BBoB (GoD) who cares from that point on though.

I think the weapon swap is a good idea, just need to remove BIDDING for items and do flat weapon value

Perhaps, though from a theoretical point of view, I would think that any two weapons (assuming they don't rot) would be better for a guild than a single
one of some other type.

Oh how I miss Uqua. So anyone try to turn in korafax/tower weapons in yet?

It's just for UF weapons, won't work for anything other then them.

This idea coulda been so much more. They wanna make the weapon business a little better then let us take 2 weapons from the tier below that raid and if you have finished x raid and unlock it you can trade two t5(tower) for one t6 fippy ect weapon.

Sorry beast I don't see how that would work. A guild could farm tower to hell to get t6? The guilds that would have to do that aren't able to beat certain mobs for reasons... they dont want to give you everything on a silver platter.

I'm just saying you beat fippy and you have 2 tower raid weapons it woulda made sense to trade 2 tower weapons in for one weapon you have unblocked by beating fippy. Don't see how it woulda been game breaking how many weapons you see on the average tower run 2-3? There would still be a delay to get weapons through this if you are capable and have beat the raid of that tier.