Warp and DotheZone offsets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattr33

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I'm new to the forums, and was looking around to try and find were the warp and dothezone offsets were?

I looked at the current source files for MQ2MMOBugtools and couldn't find the warp offset in there (I didn't see any defines in that source, and I'm pretty new to this, so not sure were to go with that one), and the offset in the source of MQ2Piggyzone and MQ2Nosummon was from back in June.

My basis for how these offsets work is from the MQ2Rwarp plugin, and I've got that working using
Code:
#define LocalCEverQuest__DoTheZone 0x4D4D30 //10-04-06
#define SuccorFunc 0x45ED20 // 10-4-06
, but I just wanted to see how it was written into MMObugtools and Piggyzone, to see if I wanted to modify MQ2Rwarp or stop using it completely.

Is the source not updated with the current offsets usually? Is there a thread were I can see what these offsets are so I can update my MQ2Rwarp?

Thanks,
Matt

Mattr33 said:
I'm new to the forums, and was looking around to try and find were the warp and dothezone offsets were?
Is the source not updated with the current offsets usually? Is there a thread were I can see what these offsets are so I can update my MQ2Rwarp?

We've moved all the offsets into eqgame-private.h in the MQ2Main folder. It makes them global that way without having to manage an additional header file with each plugin.

That, and someone almost always gets 'em updated in the Plugins and Offsets forums.. [ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showpost.php?p=21256&postcount=7"]WickedMofo's post[/ame] has all of them updated..

sounds liek a gm to me

j/k lol peopel that ask stuff liek that worry me lol

Eeek.... /em looks over his shoulder for a GM ;)

Actually I'm just interested in the programming aspect of plugins, hacks and offsets

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.