voa t2 raid gear vs t2 rof gear

Noah3

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
As an sk what is better? Voa t2 raid, or ROF t2 group.
If its really close the question would be would you go through a bunch of crap to get t2 raid VOA or just settle for ROF t2 group?
I am going to look for this answer right now, but I figured since I am not doing much of anything atm I'd drop the question here to.

I found it ,kinda, eqresource has a wrist of sk t2 rof grup , so i compared that to what i had. the stats are pretty close.
Looks like it would be easier to get t2 rof group and the loss would not be that big

Last edited:
You're probably only looking at raw HEM. When you start comparing AC and heroics, the raid gear takes a pretty significant lead.

As far as the ac you would gain alot more by sticking with the voa t2 raid. You would lose focus effects by being lvl 100 but for an sk i don't think its that big of a deal as compared to other classes. I would stick with t2 VoA raid gear.

Only spell focus an SK really needs from visible gear is the magic focus from the helm. Aside from that, maybe poison / disease focus on wrists if you DoT and spear a lot.

I would use T2 VoA raid gear.

Thank you guys.

I only had 1 piece to compare , and in one piece the loss is not that great , but i completely forgot to add in i would be loosing something similar + 21 or however many slots.. at that point the difference would be huge.. thank you all for the help.

Last edited: