VoA headshot zones

Xemitel

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the direction to find or provide info on good zones to run Rng HS in VoA content? I've done my share of google-searches, and the only rng boards still in existance that I've dug up are so outdated (it seems the game is not as popular as before). Feerott is a joke - over camped...so I'd like to find another place to move my 95rng to.

I appreciate it.

Thats the good guys that just stood there and let you shoot them. The bad guys up to lvl 88 still give xp and are HS'able.

Korascian Warrens by the Rallosians are decent, Kaesora Library is good, or you can do some instance flipping with Fall of Tae Ew. Some of the looters and such in argath, as well as farmers / traitors and stuff in valley are headshottable, but many are 89. Gotta use MQ to check their level before pulling. I found that the guys over by Breath of Ryken camp are mostly 88, which was handy.

You need to get the group mission Fall of the Tae Ew in Feerrott. It's going to give you the best experience returns right now when compared to other.

Can anyone point me in the direction to find or provide info on good zones to run Rng HS in VoA content? I've done my share of google-searches, and the only rng boards still in existance that I've dug up are so outdated (it seems the game is not as popular as before). Feerott is a joke - over camped...so I'd like to find another place to move my 95rng to.

I appreciate it.

I appreciate it.

Some of the looters and such in argath, as well as farmers / traitors and stuff in valley are headshottable, but many are 89. Gotta use MQ to check their level before pulling. I found that the guys over by Breath of Ryken camp are mostly 88, which was handy.

I answered that too ;)

Also remember Hdex is your friend for HS'ing...

@cudacuf

I was addressing the part of his original post where he said Feerrott was over camped and why you shouldn't be HSing in the static zone there.

I know its not VOA but the Search for Saunk mission is a nice headshotting mission can do it over and over again nice amount of mobs there decent xp and no competition for camps.

I know its not VOA but the Search for Saunk mission is a nice headshotting mission can do it over and over again nice amount of mobs there decent xp and no competition for camps.

The mobs there summon and not all of the humanoids are HSable most likely because of 1 lvl too high