VOA 1

Borneal

Reaction score
Might as well start it up since its been beaten by one guild. Anybody from beta know anything about the raid?

Argath?

Spawn trash from firing arrows along ledges.

Kill trash spawns for items to click and charge water tower/wagons to weaken boss.

When oozes spawn at lower %'s burn the crap out of them else they will do wayyy too much dmg to players.

Through the event main boss has to be tanked (i assume that was changed from beta) and AE's are going off also the duration for 50kish.

I have poor memory, but it's pretty straight forward to the likes of that.

Beat the mission and you know the strategy. Almost, every missions is identical to the raids.

Anything special bout the adds? recreation's are mezzable but hit like 18k and they pile up fast. Lil Pattern ooze mob roams around with a nasty aura which sucks when your trying to hide. Was just wondering if we was missing something or if mez the recreations and avoid the pattern is the just the basic idea. 18k hitters running around the raid is the suck. Theres also a huge lightning storm not sure its purpose yet.

People get across the screen emotes from the pattern about copying their actions or something and they usually die pretty quick after. So missing something there

Is there a limit to the adds or they only active from certain percent ranges or just dealing with em whole fight from 70ish down.

Weve only had a few attempts but its hard to see what the hell is going on when your hiding.

Last edited:
i was told same as the group mission just hits harder and more hp

Think the targeted emotes are the patterns spawning and if they get to their targeted person thats where the heavy hitting mobs spawn. So if your up in the names face, you have no reaction time and it looks like tons of mobs are just spawning on you.

We havent seen the lava mounds spawn yet. What percent do they come at and do they look just like the mounds in the mission? Spawn right near his ass?

The targetted emote means its to late and pattern has hit that person and created an add. There is another emote when patterns spawn, "drops a piece of steel from its body". Have casters make an audio trigger for that and then /tar a_steel_pattern and nuke them dead. Since they spawn in the water, some line of sight issues until they get clear of it.

The mounds spawned on us around 35ish percent i think. They spawned just north of the "hump". Think its random though. We wiped soon afterwards since most of the raid was standing there.

Mounds alternate popping north and south, Can Nuke and melee them. Did not notice any additional damage from meleeing them.

Best to pull all the mellee back and go to range DPS once the pattern mobs start so you get less swords. From then on its just a slow and steady down killing mounds, replicated weapon adds, patterns and nuking named.

Had heard hps lock and you need multiple dumps of the water and carts but did not see that when we did it.

Nice little surprise at the end. Adds and mounds stop spawning and the name pulls everyone underneath his feet with a 2 tick pull dot. This seemed to happen around 5 percent.

Think its related to how fast he dies at the end. One of our runs it did no happen. The others it has. Some emote about him absorbing people when he does it. Kills off a few when he does it. just need casters to get him well dotted. I usually send mellee in close to the end to speed up the kill.