Very simple SoD macro request.

Gnomish

Reaction score
I'm wondering if someone would be willing to create a very simply macro for SoD for me. What I'm looking for is a macro that will allow my 2-boxing to be more efficient. I'd like the macro to target my other groupmate (the other toon I'm 2-boxing) or the groupmate's pet, use /assist, and send in their pet once combat has been initiated.

In other words:

-- player 1 sends in his pet to mob X
-- player 2 realizes player 1's pet is in combat and uses /assist to target mob X
-- player 2 sends in his pet as well.

Is this a simple enough macro to script for SoD? I'd do it myself but have no idea coding knowledge, or even what programs to use.

Thanks in advance!

if you use eqbc which is very easy to set up.. you could just do

/bca //assist xxxx
/bca //pet attack

that way all your toons with pets will assist the person you said to assist and send pet in. This can be made into a hot key.

This stops the need for some macros and also helps that SOE won't see any of the commands. can also make certain char's heal or nuke..

/bct tooname //tar toon
/bct tooname //cast "complete healing"

Just something to think about if your boxing...

another thing that is nice

/bca //tar toonname
/bca //follow

You have to keep in mind SoD is an EMU server.

The macro you want to write would be pretty easy. Just look at the assist macros in the forums and try to learn from them.. From that point post your work here and explain what errors you are getting. We can help you put it together yourself so you can learn and do easy macros like this in the feature.