Unbanked AA's passed 30..

get 30, shroud to get 31, dont touch exp % thingy and just let the exp flow into lvl, shroud and keep aaing

Smartys said it wrong... But if you took the time to look at the 3 other threads that talked about this you can figure it out.

how did i say it wrong? i told him how to go over 30 hehe, then told him how to continue lvling, and how to continue aaing?

because you cannot do it with 30 saved AA

ok so dont max it then go over.

Can some one explain to me how you can really benefit from this? If your say level 45 and leveling up or even level 80 and need more aa's...

bank aa's before an expansion then your already up on the competition.

you can also go over 30 if u recieve aa for a reward such as doing 1.5 or 2.0 don missions or a gm grants you aa for a gm event. or at least that use to be the case i assume it still works that way.

easy lol

1. have LESS than 30aa.
2. set aa xp to 100%
3. shroud up
4. grind ur ass off
5. unshroud and have ## aa's over cap.
6. spend said aa's.
7. rinse, repeat

note - 1: the key is to have less than 30 aa's before shrouding and just grind. u will not see your xp go up unless you zone, also once u get 100%xp into 1aa. u will not be able to see how much it goes up..have faith, it will.

What am I doing wrong?

OK...
I xp my guy to 29 and just a couple % to go until 30...

I loot 20 crystallso essences... 10 of each type... Note must have quest before you loot shrouded or he will not give you quest...

I go do turn ins ...

I get the normal AA xp you would for being 80 and doing turn in... it kicks me up to like a yellow into 30 AA xp banked...

Will I be able to go past 30 if I keep doing normal AA xp?

Did I need to have almost maxed 30 AA xp then do turnins?

thoughts?

I really do not see why so many people have questions about this. you can have 0 aa banked or 29 aa banked it DOES NOT MATTER as long as when you can gain AA exp NORMALLY before you shroud you can bank over 30. What you do while shrouded is BASED OFF YOUR NORMAL LEVEL. So doing an assload of lvl 5 quests doesnt do jack for AA Exp.

Once you unshroud with 30 or more AA banked, you will no longer be able to gain AA exp. So you must spend your AAs so you are 29 or less. So if you have to get the quest from the NPC every turn in. This would be a bad way to attempt to bank AA exp

Got ya

I must have missed the "once you unshroud with 30 or more AA xp you must spend them" part... unless you have some uber exploit for XP (points at JJ)this just moved to the useless side of the fence for me...

ttfn

I understand that the threshold must be broken while shrouded but once your at 31+ aa can you still increse your aa without a shroud?

i also believe if you bank those aa over 30 and unshroud then zone i think you lose the aa over 30 not sure though but i believe u use to.

most of you have no reason to even be concerned with this, cause ur prolly gonna spend them before u get to 30 anyways.

i also believe if you bank those aa over 30 and unshroud then zone i think you lose the aa over 30 not sure though but i believe u use to.

wrong in the other thread I explained the reason this happens.

If you have 31 or MORE AA banked if you move your AA exp slider bar at all. YOU MUST SPEND YOUR AA or anything over 30 is lost when you zone. The thing is. When you unshroud with 30 or more AA banked ALL EXP GOES TO REGULAR EXP regardless of what what the exp slider tells it to do. So you never have a need to move the exp slider once you unshroud. 300AA banked only level 57? who cares every time you get an exp message 2 things will happen. First you will get Normal Exp, second you get a retarded message saying you have reached your maxed bank AA please spend some in order to gain more AA exp.