TZ/VZ - RCC1

We have been working on this a few weeks and best so far was about 29% before things went south and we lose control of fight.

When the adds spawn they seem to have someone on target and our knights are frustrated they cannot seem to pull them off targeted person (typically healers). Just about every add goes to healers and wipes them out fast.

Can post or PM me, just looking for some tips/thoughts maybe our placement is wrong for where the raid is standing.

We had clerics seperate from the raid and had a tank lay down snare traps and rogues smoke bombs near em. Also had a well geared ranger standing by them. Those 2 things kept them alive. Not sure exactly why the rangers worked perhaps their natural innate ability to make things want to pwn them.

Rangers work since they can chain 3 fire or 3 ice nukes, and basicly insta gib adds as they see them coming for clerics.

We seem to be doing fine as far as adds, and even balance until our VZ side gets pwned every time due to vallon splits. Melee DPS cant outrun the splits, therefore VZ side ends up wiping around 65-70%, and whole raid goes to shit after that. Any tips for how to deal with splits?

Use monks or bards or necro dots do full damage to vallon. Monks can just fd off the splits...bards fade, and well necros can range and fd. But since casters handle Tallon normally you may be light on casters to use necros.

Currently we have the dps on vallon and tallon figured out. We seem to be haveing problems with getting the adds that spawn away from the tank teams.

Also trying to keep the Emoted AoE out of that area by haveing a centralized add team. I have tried many things. Even spreading out everyone. Is is just best to have a single MA with lots of pullers or F8 them ?

Any insight on how to set up the CC on this . We have very few enchanters. Thanks in advance 8)

I'm going from memory on this but, we would have 2 groups at the farthest door, usually a knight and a sham + dps and rogues for smokescreen, then 3 groups at the door where you enter the main room with same set up. Since the key to this event is handling the adds, having knights and dps types help to get rid of the adds and they can range dps on vallon or tallon when adds aren't up. The smokescreens give the knights enough time to grab the mobs but most classes can tank the adds *at 29k unbuffed as a zerk with 18 CA and 12 CS I could tank them until they died* just keeping them off the healers and tanks is the biggest concern

awsome I will try that thanks.

Are the rogues useing their smokescreen at the doors or at the bosses where the adds spawn there ?

use right weapon and spell on add and clear them always frist

run away from where do you get ae msg

balance VZ/TZ dont over 2%

VZ MT need more heal , TZ mt try backoff way to tank it (Pal is my guild use)