Two Godly Hacks.

Theduck89

Reaction score
Okay number one, Emulator or SoD either or, Grab a hex editor (artmoney) preferrably. Now children what we are going to do here is some greasy but interesting stuff. Any Race/Class and Maxxed Stats are the two hacks we will be commencing to our lucky members today. Find the glass you want on some weak race EX: Wood Elf Ranger whilst Ogre/Troll ranger is desired. now select all addresses in search 2 bit 4 bit floats etc. type in 1 while cursor is pressed on Wood elf ranger then change over to ogre and search 0 rinse repeat until 1 address is remaining, you will notice that this address changes from 1 to 0 everytime you switch from wood elf to ranger, this is the offset you desire. simply set your cursor to ogre and change the 0 valure to a 1 and click on your ranger class button and Viola! Ogre Ranger this is very fun with erudite warriors and high elf necromancers all that good stuff. Next for max stats. Statistics are raisable by 25 points regardless of the stat desired. so what we do is open our Memory editor again and do some math. Subtract from the useless stats for our ogre warrior to have 150 str and sta and max agi/dex so lets say deduct eh70 points combined from wisdom and intellegence. search for the wis/int number program it in just well you get it? change the numbers until they all equal the gross net number of all combined stats, I noticed that sometimes it will tell you your name is invalid while doing this hack this is avoidable by leaving a few extra points deducted float off into space say one or two extra unused from the already deducted wis/int. These are two godly hacks I just shared with you much worthy of my time here. Im not sure if these work with live or not but SoE be very afraid if the following is enevitable, I know they work on Emulator that is all goodbye now.

:::::::EDIT:::::::::::::

Basically what yourdoing in the first hack is simply activating the button of the class you want to play. The neat thing is you can still get all the racial bonuses and stats of the race you choose along with the ability to choose any race/class combination and possibly some races that shouldnt even be there if you play with it enough. Its a simple process of elimination changing 1 to 0 in the search box starting with a 1 whilst you have the desired class selected and changing it too a zero on a race that cannot be that class. Its a fairly simple procedure and gads of fun after you see the result. I personally had an ogre paladin and he stomped the **** out of everything lol. Anyways you get the idea for that concept now lets move on to the second one, When you create a character your in a character creation screen a "zone" of sorts and here there are rules and applications just some of them can be bent and usually its the most obviously overlooked hackers vantage point. The statistics are fairly simple to change just variate the numbers until you can lock them down and ensure that you add the lump sum of all of the numbers to equal the same as if they were distributed legitly except putting mass bulk points that shouldnt be available in your key areas whilst doing away with the useless AK Str/Agi elimanated for casters and WIS/INT gone for pure melee. Anyway it is fun to tinker around with until you give birth to a monster god. Luckily I have an actuall link to one of these monsters. here have a look for yourself. http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=Encuam

well much love and happy hackings.:confused: :confused: :D :p

Last edited:
Although the jargon you used sounds pretty complicated, I think I might give this a shot later. Gnome monk ftw! :p

*bump* I've tried this, and I do believe that it works, but have no luck following the directions. They're written rather unclearly and are confusing. If anyone is able to supplement any advice/tips/insight for these possible hacks, please enlighten me. I'm more interested in the race/class combination possibilities than the maxed stats, but I'm sure there's an audience out there for both!

I'm surprised nobody else has expressed interest in this post.... :confused:

Im back in black and red

Ok a clearer tutorial.

1. Get artmoney or Tsearch
2. Grab a permedit.exe
3. Grant permissions to Artmoney.exe or Tsearch.exe
4.Log into your account and go to create a new character.
5.Set search for Interger."usually 2-4 bits" NEVER FLOAT
6.Move cursor to desired class on a race that has the class already enabled.
7.Click on the class button on the race that already has the class.
8. Go back to artmoney and search "1"
9. Go back to Character creation screen and go to desired race that cannot be the class you wish to be.
10. search for 0
11. return to race that can be class and click on the desired class again search for 1.
12. return to race that cannot be desired class and search for 0
13.Rinse + Repeat until only 1 Address remains as 0 and you are on the race that cannot be the class.
14. Change the 0 to a 1 and click on the class ! VIOLA!:::note::: you can try to freeze to a 1 if desired.
15. Stat hack should be self explanatory afterwords.:mad: if this dont work then I'll do it myself. Antkillerx@hotmail.com add me on MSN and I will go through it with you step by step.:p :D good luck and happy hackings.

Confirmed, this only works on Shards of Dalayla...

It WILL NOT work on normal EQEMU.

Last edited:
Confirmed? You're sure? When I tried it several times (with the help of Theduck89 via remote desktop control), the character creation would fail if I tried to use a race/class combo other than those which are normally viable. Can you explain how you "confirmed" it?

gnomish are you still working on this? Once again it only works on SoD

gnomish are you still working on this? Once again it only works on SoD

No, haven't tried it since some time in March. The original poster of this hack tried it for me via remote desktop control, and it failed each time. You're sure the race/class bit works? I might have to go back and give it a 2nd looking over.

lol that is funny.. my SoD account is banned now. I assume they found out.

Tried Many time for stats doesnt work anymore just updateing:(