Trial of Creation

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The Elemental side has a timer system. A "Prime" golem has to be active for 3 minutes before you can "Progress" it to the next phase.

What this really means is you have to kill 3 Lava golems, 4 spawns of Crystal/Earth golems & 4 spawns of the Five water mephits. You'll need someone with a stop watch.

Make sure 1 enchanter on each side. Lurch is supremely important on the Elemental side.

(There's a lot of little details to this fight that I probably didn't write down; can get in contact if you need more information/something is confusing; otherwise, that's the fight.)

Creation:

Notes: be sure to set /lootnodrop for TS side looter.

Tradeskill side:

Okay, this side is really 6 separate fights, repeating each fight once, for 12 kills.

You do something different for EACH of the 6 NPC types.

Warnings: Don't use Swarm pets; don't resummon any pets until all of the Ore Golems are dead. THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Ore Golem: This guy hits hard. If you hit Taunt on him, he will Fade you. So Warriors can't out taunt you. Further, he doesn't allow for agro Procs to work on him. So it's all swing DPS. He hits hard-ish now. But don't jack him early and kill yourself.

Jeweled Golem: YOU HAVE TO SCATTER AROUND THE ROOM BEFORE THE PULL. DO NOT RUN OVER/NEAR THE MIDDLE AND PULL AGRO EITHER. Jeweled will cast 8 copies of a 20k DD. That 20k DD has a 15 Targeted range. So it anyone else is standing near you, you'll both take double AEs (he also targets for those types of kills). Jeweled has a close-range, 75 feet or so, Silence Aura. However, any melees INSIDE the aura, are safe from AE. So, we SCATTER, then the Warrior pulls, then melees run back in, casters stay at range.

A Stringy Plant: Every 30s it warps back to the middle and Ejects + Silences everyone. Melees, you should have 2 discs. Use them on Plant 1 & Plant 2. It's really straight forward. He gets pulled to the center of the wall (stay clear of the pull path), and you burn them down. There's no time to be fiddling. Pull, Wall, Disc, Dies. It's easy, so do it.

Clay Ooze: This mob only does 1 thing. It casts "Coated with Clay" on the Main Tank. That effect prevents ANY heals from landing. Paladins have a way to cure it off the MT. So they have to call out when it's needed.

Kobold: He's got 2 AEs. Vein Corruption, 36 corruption counters, needs to be cured off. He's got a 2k uncurable AE DoT. If you still have Vein Corruption on, you die from it. Simple as that. Otherwise, he's simple.

Woodland Treant: This guy has an AE. That AE is a 50% chance to land Leafrot and a 50% chance to land Sweet Sap. Leafrot is a nasty DoT. Sweet Sap is a GOOD HEAL overtime, however. Both have DISEASE counters. If you cure Sweet Sap, you get drunk. We're going to work with dropping 2 Cure Wards, each time the Treant spawns. Splash/points can handle backup on that.

Tradeskill side will kill 12 total mobs. You'll then proceed to run over to Elemental Side. AND IF YOU CAST FIRE ON THE PRIME ELEMENTAL I'LL HURT YOU AND A POSSIBLE RAID SUSPENSION. <--- Not joking

Elemental Side:

Elemental side works by 2 things: Progressing the Script & NOT DYING. Emphasis on the NOT DYING part. Each of the first 3 phases has to be up for a Minimum of 3 minutes

There's 3 Phases to the Golem.

Prime Fire: Takes +150% from Cold spells; has 3k DS on it, so melees can't do much on that part. Wizards & Necros will burn hard for the first 55s, taking the Bird down to 78% and holding it there.

Adds spawned: Lava Golem. Has SPELL DS. A line of Wizard Ice nukes will land, but not all. Wizards, get that worked out.

Prime Earth: Takes +33% from Blunt? All spells land, BUT, don't use Fire/Ice from 55% down. Any Fire/Ice hitting when it goes to switch, will result in death from the Prime Water. THIS INCLUDES WIZARD FIRE SWORDS.

Adds: Earth Golem & Crystal Golem. Earth golem nukes (kill him first). Crystal Golem has Spell Reflect. However, those Wizard spells that go through Spell DS also go through Reflects. So keep using those there.

Prime WATER: Takes some extra melee from "some" weapon type. BIG FUCKING IMPORTANT POINT: ANY, ANY ICE DAMAGE (pet procs included), heals him. ANY, ANY, ANY, SO FUCKING ANY IMPORTANT, F I R E spells, procs or abilities KILLS THE RAID. Screwing that up will not make for a good day for you. Trust me on that.

Adds: Spawns 5 "a water mephit". Don't hit for that much, like 150k HP each. Fairly easy to deal with. But just don't hit the Named with Fire by accident.

Prime Air: Has a large-range knockback aura. Basically, it's the Casters + Ranger mob. Placing yourself in a good corner, as a Caster, should let you burn without issue on this one. Once it's up, it's a full on burn.

Adds: Two types of adds. "an insubstantial force" and "a whirling force". Works like this. Melee DPS need to get on Whirling force quickly and kill it. The "Insubstaintial" has to be chain mezzed by all mezzes available. It will be free and need to be tanked, but it only takes real damage from mezzes.

During that section, there's a DoT. You basically need to swing on a Mob, i.e. the insubstaintal, to cure it off. It's not a huge thing, as the Prime doesn't last very long for the burn here.

- End of open notes.

I'd like the groups setup about like this:

Elemental side:
(1) Cleric
Cleric
War
War
Paladin
SK

(2) Cleric
Cleric
War
Paladin
SK
SK

(3) Shaman group, heavy on the Zerkers that know what they're doing + Bard.

(4) Druid with all of the Necros + Enchanter + Spare Wizards, if room

(5) Druid w/ Enchanter (for TS side); Wizards + Mage

Tradeskill Side:

(6) Cleric
Cleric
Warrior
Warrior
Paladin
Paladin

(7)Cleric
Druid
4 spare people

( Shaman DPS group

(9) Shaman DPS group

Any trick or tips on the earth golemns? that are fuckin disgusting; the damage seems unhealable.

Weaponshield tank and don't use taunt everytime you taunt the ore golem his aura makes you fade

The elemental earth golemns, they have a 20k proc that will dt our 80k warriors.

we just use deflection to tank those with nights kill earth first then crystal

The miracle of lurch! Say you have 2 mobs, both are unmezzable, unrootable, unsnareable, and unstunnable. Well, Have a tank get agro on 1 of the mobs, then enchanter uses Complaint Lurch and slowly walks the mob away. Now if the mob doesnt summon you have effectivly mezzed the unmezzable mob! Just make sure the tank that has agro does not die ( stand them off to the side)

Okay nobody wants to share the tradeskill combines. I can understand that with all the time put in to learning them.

Question. are the foraged items tradeable? IE if your foraging for items as well as looting for items does that also need to be a person with high tradeskills or can they all be handed to a person that can do the combines?

Ill be willing to post the tradeskill combines here if sombody has any tricks or ways to beat the Crappy Elemental side becides just charming during the third phase.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Elemental Side:

Elemental side works by 2 things: Progressing the Script & NOT DYING. Emphasis on the NOT DYING part. Each of the first 3 phases has to be up for a Minimum of 3 minutes

There's 3 Phases to the Golem.

Prime Fire: Takes +150% from Cold spells; has 3k DS on it, so melees can't do much on that part. Wizards & Necros will burn hard for the first 55s, taking the Bird down to 78% and holding it there.

Adds spawned: Lava Golem. Has SPELL DS. A line of Wizard Ice nukes will land, but not all. Wizards, get that worked out.

Prime Earth: Takes +33% from Blunt? All spells land, BUT, don't use Fire/Ice from 55% down. Any Fire/Ice hitting when it goes to switch, will result in death from the Prime Water. THIS INCLUDES WIZARD FIRE SWORDS.

Adds: Earth Golem & Crystal Golem. Earth golem nukes (kill him first). Crystal Golem has Spell Reflect. However, those Wizard spells that go through Spell DS also go through Reflects. So keep using those there.

Prime WATER: Takes some extra melee from "some" weapon type. BIG FUCKING IMPORTANT POINT: ANY, ANY ICE DAMAGE (pet procs included), heals him. ANY, ANY, ANY, SO FUCKING ANY IMPORTANT, F I R E spells, procs or abilities KILLS THE RAID. Screwing that up will not make for a good day for you. Trust me on that.

Adds: Spawns 5 "a water mephit". Don't hit for that much, like 150k HP each. Fairly easy to deal with. But just don't hit the Named with Fire by accident.

Prime Air: Has a large-range knockback aura. Basically, it's the Casters + Ranger mob. Placing yourself in a good corner, as a Caster, should let you burn without issue on this one. Once it's up, it's a full on burn.

Adds: Two types of adds. "an insubstantial force" and "a whirling force". Works like this. Melee DPS need to get on Whirling force quickly and kill it. The "Insubstaintial" has to be chain mezzed by all mezzes available. It will be free and need to be tanked, but it only takes real damage from mezzes.

During that section, there's a DoT. You basically need to swing on a Mob, i.e. the insubstaintal, to cure it off. It's not a huge thing, as the Prime doesn't last very long for the burn here.

Besides combines, what spells stick to the reflect/lava golems anyone?

Which side hypothetically is suppose to go down first trade or prime side? or does it differ depending on raid make up?

Any raid I've been on you kil the TS side first while half the raid kills on Prime side and when ts is over the rest of the raid comes over to help.

If the combines is not posted the next time I visit, I will post it myself. Can be between a day or a month... depends on what I'm looking for.

I haven't done the event myself but I found this on elitegamerslounge.com

Tradeskill Combines

For one person only as a designated role. Each of the six mini drop items to be used in tradeskill combines, the six final results of which are turned in to Brell Serilis.

Brell's Broad-headed Hammer

* Block of Brellian Ore -- Brellian Ore x2 + Eternal Water(forge)
* Mallet Head -- Block of Brellian Ore x2 (forge)
* Kobold Leather Straps -- Thick Kobold Hide (tailor)
* Leather Hilted Handle -- Raw Wood x2 + Kobold Leather Straps x2 (fletch)
* Brells Broad-headed Hammer -- Mallet Head + Leather Hilted Handle(forge)

Brell's Jeweled Bracers

* Brellian Sheet Metal -- Brellian Ore + Eternal Water (forge)
* Kobold Leather Padding -- Thick Kobold Hide x2 (Tailor)
* Gemless Bracers -- Brellian Sheet Metal x2 + Kobold Leather Padding (forge)
* Sparkling Gemstones -- Raw Gemstone x4 (jewel)
* Brell's Jeweled Bracers -- Gemless Bracers + Sparkling Gemstones (jewel)

Brell's Candled Crown

* Candle Wicks -- Strands of Vines (tailor)
* Bundle of Candles -- Waxy Clay + Candle Wicks (wheel)
* Gemless Brellian Crown -- Brellian Sheet Metal (jewel)
* Sparkling Gemstones -- Raw Gemstone x4 (jewel)
* Jeweled Brellian Crown -- Sparkling Gemstones + Gemless Brellian Crown (jewel)
* Brell's Candled Crown -- Jeweled Brellian Crown + Bundle of Candles x2 (jewel)

Brell's Hooded Cloak

* Strands of Thread -- Strands of Vines x2 (tailor)
* Kobold Leather Hood -- Strands of Thread + Thick Kobold Hide (tailor)
* Kobold Leather Cloak -- Strands of Thread + Thick Kobold Hide x3 (tailor)
* Hood Clasp -- Brellian Sheet Metal + Strands of Thread (jewel)
* Brell's Hooded Cloak-- Strands of Thread + Hood Clasp + Kobold Leather Hood + Kobold Leather Cloak (tailor)

Keg of Brellian Brew

* Brellian Brew -- Sweet Sap x2 + Eternal Water (brew)
* Brellian Metal Bands -- Brellian Sheet Metal x2 (forge)
* Bundle of Wooden Staves -- Raw Wood x4 (fletch)
* Brew Keg -- Bundle of Wooden Staves + Brellian Metal Bands (fletch)
* Keg of Brellian Brew -- Brew Keg + Brellian Brew (brew)

Brell's Basic Companion

* Muddite Torso -- Waxy Clay x2 + Eternal Water (wheel)
* Muddite Head -- Waxy Clay + Raw Gemstone x2 + Eternal Water (wheel)
* Pair of Muddite Limbs -- Waxy Clay + Raw Wood + Eternal Water (wheel)
* Unfired Muddite Companion -- Muddite Head + Muddite Torso + Pair of Muddite Limbs x2 + Waxy clay + Eternal Water (wheel)
* Brell's Basic Companion -- Unfired Muddite Companion (kiln)

Are they no fails or high skill checks for the tradeskills? affects who gets assigned to do them.

Thats alot of items off the mobs. I thought I remembered something about foraging stuff as well or is that not needed.

I made a rough spreadsheet of items needed to do the combines based off this post... PM me with an e-mail and ill send it since I am far from savvy with forums and posting files and all that jazz. :p