Trial of Creation

Blasphemer

Reaction score
New thread as the other one sucks.

Jeweled Golemn - Spread out to avoid the AE nukes
Treant - Casts a silence -- h
Frenzied kobald - AE poison dd /dot

Everything hits pretty hard. I am unsure of the trade-skill information, guilds keep that tight. I am also unsure if you're "required" to split the raid.

Any additional information would be appreciated.

stringy plants - leafrot needs cured ASAP
ore golem - immune to taunt type abilitys such as jear and sk taunt spells
treant - casts sweet sap which basicaly nulls the effect of leafrot

you are required to beat both sides at once (spliting the raid). as far as the TS info i have a complete list of tradeskill combines but seeing as its coveted info and im am a broke mofo i wouldnt be willing to post that for free along with the exploit for this event. i would be willing to divulge this information if i were to get some compensation for leaking my guilds strat on exactly how to beat this event.

you are required to beat both sides at once (spliting the raid). as far as the TS info i have a complete list of tradeskill combines but seeing as its coveted info and im am a broke mofo i wouldnt be willing to post that for free along with the exploit for this event. i would be willing to divulge this information if i were to get some compensation for leaking my guilds strat on exactly how to beat this event.

This section is for strats not for useless fucks like you to try to scam people out of money for something they could find out in a few hours. Post strats or gtfo.

This section is for strats not for useless fucks like you to try to scam people out of money for something they could find out in a few hours. Post strats or gtfo.

well said lol ;)

Anyone able to share some info on this now that new expansion is out and this will be getting out there anyway??

Just wondering what the tradeskill info is.

Thanks for any info

there is a exploit to do this raid VERY easily , it nerfs the elemental side so you just focus on tradeskill side. Once TS side is done you finsih elemental in matter of seconds with the sploit. Im tempted to post it since its an old expansion now.

posting?

once you post it its done for, if its not wide known i 'd keep it that way.

just my personal opinion.

Has anyone beat it without the exploit? Its hard for me to imagine so; post it and maybe the raid will get its rightful tuning as for now the devs are under the impression people can beat it.

there is a exploit to do this raid VERY easily , it nerfs the elemental side so you just focus on tradeskill side. Once TS side is done you finsih elemental in matter of seconds with the sploit. Im tempted to post it since its an old expansion now.

Using adds to attack it is notasploit kthx

Lol Expoilt? they fixed it, u use to be able to beat this event by only completing 1 side and getting the chest at the end of completing that side...now that is fixed and it works as intended, and I do know the tradeskill information but sharing it would defeat the idea of really finding out how to do it yourselfs like the other afew guilds had to....GL tho.

Lol Expoilt? they fixed it, u use to be able to beat this event by only completing 1 side and getting the chest at the end of completing that side...now that is fixed and it works as intended, and I do know the tradeskill information but sharing it would defeat the idea of really finding out how to do it yourselfs like the other afew guilds had to....GL tho.

you can still gimp this raid easily with only conentrating on one side. Its not a exploit just using a dynamic of the raid against its self. We do this raid and complete it in mins for apps who need flags so i know it still works

I know how to beat Tower 1-7 really easy, but im uber so i wont tell!

I know how to beat Tower 1-7 really easy, but im uber so i wont tell!

The only reason i wouldnt just post it is because alot of guilds even at 90 cant beat it the way its intended. So a flush on guilds will blow throu BT if they can do Audience then next tier is easier than brells temple and convo gear is still better than hot end group gear and early raids. Its well known tactic to use amongst who have beat it. I think many on this website who raid know it so if somone else wants to publicly post it go for it.

Using adds to attack it is notasploit kthx

IE from 50-25 mephits spawn non agro. If you charm 1 mephit and send it to attack the boss all the other ones will also attack boss killing it pretty quick.

Anyone have a list of the final combines needed?

oh come on now new expansion out, post the combines already somebody. :)