Transformers -- No Spoilers please

Everyone needs to go see it twice today so it can beat out Spiderman3 for best movie of the year.

Probably the best movie i've seen in theater in years. My wife hates movies like that and she was amazed. I never really kept up with transformers or w/e cept when I was a kid at the neighbors house lol. It was kinda like a really long Chevy/USAF commercial but it was awesome.

It wasn't just GM.

The police car was a mustang.

Michael Bay just went through pictures of like every car made and said what model car he wanted for what character.

I'm really surprised that Jazz had a big, burly, black guy voice and was a itty bitty chick car =(.

Like i always say, i could very well be wrong, but i think in the grand scheme of things, Ford, Mustang, and Dodge are all parts of GMC i believe, or at least related to.

umm wrong!

Like i always say, i could very well be wrong, but i think in the grand scheme of things, Ford, Mustang, and Dodge are all parts of GMC i believe, or at least related to.

Lemme just say ABSOLUTELY NOT. Mustang IS a model of Ford where Ford is the Brand and carries no connection to GMC other than being competitors. Dodge is part of Chrysler and also not part of GMC. Keep in mind that there are the Big Three auto makers in the US and are Ford, GM, and Chrysler Corp. Chrysler merged with Mercedes a few years ago to form Daimler-Chrysler but that deal has recently been unformed. Ford, Dodge, and GMC are the only major US auto manufacturers and are in direct competition with each other. They carry no other connection. I may be a gamer but I am also a motorhead. Barricade was a Mustang made by Ford motor corp. Bumblebee was a Camaro made by Chevrolet (i.e. GMC). Interestingly even in RL the Mustang and Camaro are considered archrivals in the muscle car world.

On a different note and back to thread. The movie was awesome. They did a great job on it and I look forward to the sequel that they will undoubtably make. There are huge number more different bots that can be brought in. The Transformers Franchise is a big one.

Last edited: