TorrentDay invites.

Reaction score
I have 5 invites just wasting away for TorrentDay.

If anyone would like one.... respond to me with a PM and the email you want me to register you with.

It's pretty ok site... I only really use it to download the newest RPG games and movies.... and have no issues maintaining a 1.5 upload/download ratio since i seed what I download.. and just leave my torrent up. I earn free gigs of download that way... haven't bought any download gigs in over a year.

First 5 to PM me get it... will post again when the 5 invites are given away so I don't get spammed too much from PM's.. lol

"If anyone would like one.... respond to me with a PM and the email you want me to register you with."

Last edited:
torrentday invite please?

I would like one if any available please?
Thanks in advance!

"If anyone would like one.... respond to me with a PM and the email you want me to register you with."

lol

I got your PM later on... you the only one so far who wanted one. 4 still left if anyone wants.

Last edited:
Thanks for the few more people who requested an invite....

as of now... 1 left.

1:45pm EST

Here we go again....

OK... have 2 more invites available.

Please read the original post... requests must me sent to me in PM format.. DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL HERE.

First come --- first serve.

And remember... please maintain a 1.5 ratio on your downloads/seeded files.

If you download too much.. and don't seed them for others to share... you will be banned from the site...

For every meg of data that you seed and someone downloads what you seeded.. you earn points. Those points are redeemed for additional gigs of download bandwidth for you... so it pays to seed/share. I have bought a subscription from them in well over a year... i just seed what i download and keep my torrent app up all the time...

I have earned some crazy amount of free gigs of download credit... something like 725 gigs so far earned. ( But then again i seed over 100 popular/recent games ).

And this place rocks... all uploads are rigorously checked for viruses.. and they have the very best new games available, which are maintained with most recent patches and cracks to play them.

I just downloaded Risen 3 ... and loving it.

Last edited:
We had a thread for this a while back. I've got invites to TD as well as IPT.

Ok, so I'm going to reply here and not PM you yet cause I had some questions.

Does anyone know how they compare with IPTorrents?

Does their stat tracker work with anonymous VPNs?

I've been using IPTorrents for the past 3 1/2 years and have maintained a 15+ ratio there, but recently I wanted to change my configuration and stop paying for an extra box when I have an anonymous VPN for other reasons and sufficient equipment / bandwidth to do it at home. However, IPTorrents stat tracker does not work correctly with VPNs, and their answer is "go buy a seedbox". From what one user told me concerning it, it's one person that maintains the code for IPTorrents and that the code base is extremely outdated. So, I'm considering looking for an alternative private tracker to use if I can find one that is as good with movie collections and stuff being seeded, and has a stat tracker that works with anonymous VPNs.

Right now I rented a seedbox for a month to keep my iptorrents account straight until I find a more permanent solution, so if I switched to another tracker I could easily build up my ratio pretty quickly.

Last edited:
TreeHugginDrood gave me an invite last time, ive kept a 4.0 ratio no problem and have never donated!!

have 2 invite going if wanted as well aslong as you stick the the ratio and terms agreed above. so when THDroods run out you can pm me.

sorry for stealing your thread dude just wanted to let you know im still using it :)

Ok, so I'm going to reply here and not PM you yet cause I had some questions.

Does anyone know how they compare with IPTorrents?

Does their stat tracker work with anonymous VPNs?

I've been using IPTorrents for the past 3 1/2 years and have maintained a 15+ ratio there, but recently I wanted to change my configuration and stop paying for an extra box when I have an anonymous VPN for other reasons and sufficient equipment / bandwidth to do it at home. However, IPTorrents stat tracker does not work correctly with VPNs, and their answer is "go buy a seedbox". From what one user told me concerning it, it's one person that maintains the code for IPTorrents and that the code base is extremely outdated. So, I'm considering looking for an alternative private tracker to use if I can find one that is as good with movie collections and stuff being seeded, and has a stat tracker that works with anonymous VPNs.

Right now I rented a seedbox for a month to keep my iptorrents account straight until I find a more permanent solution, so if I switched to another tracker I could easily build up my ratio pretty quickly.

Don't know about the seeded tracker while using VPN network....

Not sure how TD is with VPN. You'd have to make a post in the forums and ask. I know they encourage the use of SeedBoxes as well. I've got one I've been using for the last year. Runs me 15 bucks a month.