Titanium Required to Connect but....

JTPlayah

Lifetimer
Reaction score
In order to connect to a current EQ Emulator Server, you need to get the Titanium Version of EQ, install it and NEVER Patch it.

This is true... to some extent.

Now, 1st let me say that downloading Copyrighted software is against the law and I am not offering any here... but...

Lets say you have an up to date patched version of EQ. All you really need is the .EXE and DLL files from the Titanium version. Could save you some time if you can find em or borrow your friends CD as there are multiple CD's. Just make a copy of your existing EQ Folder, save it somwhere like C:\EMU\everquest folder and then copy the old EXE and DLL files into it. Make a shortcut on your Desktop and add the patchme to the end of it and call it EQ EMU. Now you have a working Live Version and a Working Emulator Version.
Also, you will need the original RenderEffects Folder from Titanium install too.

Last edited:
You can take a copy of a live version of EQ and overwrite some of the files with older ones. This is called backpatching, i dont know off the top of my head what files need replaced, but it can save you time from having to install eq all over again from the cd.

digitalpixel said:
You can take a copy of a live version of EQ and overwrite some of the files with older ones. This is called backpatching, i dont know off the top of my head what files need replaced, but it can save you time from having to install eq all over again from the cd.

You need the eqgame.exe and all the .dll files.
This is all I moved and it works for me. The point was that you wouldn't have to DL all the CD's if you could get the exe and dll files.

I dont think you need all the dlls. Maybe i should take the time and copy 1 by one to figure out what ones are needed and list em here.