Threatening a large exodus apparently does something?

Mojoguy01

Reaction score
So, needless to say I go "P`Oed" that 8 of my accounts are no longer "elligable" for RAF bonuses from the suspensions. Granted, I was cheating, but that doesn't excuse their shady business practices that have been accumulating over the past couple years to the point of nausium. That being said, I'm HELLA pissed off right now due to their horrible CSR system.

Literally, each CSR you contact will give you their own version of what they THINK should, or does, happen! It's fucking RETARDED!!!

So, I threatened to cancel ALL 11 of my accounts (9 of whom were hit in the suspension wave that just happened) if my 8 RAF accounts were not reinstated. I also mentioned that MOST of my guild & friends consists of boxers like myself. All in all, they stand to lose more than 50 accounts if this RAF policy stays in place.

So now, my current 9 update/response RAF ticket has a "we'll get back to you on that" sitting on it as the last reply from a CSR XD!

Yea, I know petty bullshit & all that jaz, and I doubt 50 accounts is actually dangerous to them as a whole. However, I've learned from incidents with SWG GM's & CSRs that if enough of a stink is razed over a specific issue they tend to change it.

That being said, I fully intend to make numerous CSR's have a horrible pre-holiday week :D!

[queues "Party Rock Anthem"]

Last edited:
more power to ya

i support this idea, an every time they give me the run around i do the same thing , i can handle a solid answer about somethign than i can make my decesion on what i want to do about it, bnut when every time i get an answer it is so completly off the wall, diffrent from the previous answer in every way and half 3/4 of the time doesnt even apply to the matter at hand i keep on pushing till i get something done.

they can tell you that raf is complelty out of their hands and automated all they want, i dont buy it, just depends on who you talk to. on a diffrent thread i said that my soe walmart card worked for rsf 1 out of 4 times, but i left out that it wasnt automatic,it was h=owever (miracousley) turned on in 1 phone call to soe(1st and only time i can recall this happening. but i was saying that person turned it on , like magic, he said oh yeah i see that , and he said there , should work now., that doesnt sound out of thier hands and 100% automated to me.

LOL AT YOUR FACE!

In the mean time not only do you annoy the CSR, you fuck over any legit player who might actually have an issue that needs resolved.

Last edited:
Well I pm'ed a dev on the eq forums, and he said it's not in his pay grade to mess with raf accounts and that he is sending it to his supervisor to get fixed lol.

On a totally different topic i had cause to petition regarding a name change following a server move a few years ago, i got several different answers regarding the removal of the "X" from my character name. Other friends that had transfered had no problems with some GM's removing the "X", even though there was a character on that server with the original name but the account was in-active and had been for a long time. The "X" was placed at the end of the inactive characters name.

I did not have such luck, every GM i spoke to gave me the old run around.

A day later i got a customer satisfaction survey Email from SoE, at which stage i preceded to tear strips off them regarding thier lack of respect and support for paying customers and if an account has been in-active for a long period of time then the "X" should be placed on that characters name and the current paying customer so get priority.

The next day i got an email back from the Head of the customer service department agreeing with me and that the next time i logged in a free name change to my requested name would be made, the account i was requesting on was around 10 years old so fair to say there was a large amount of time put in. Next time i logged in within 2 minutes i had been contacted in game by a lead GM and my name was changed.

Moral of the story if you get a customer satisfaction email after dealing with the CS Team and your not happy, Be polite but rip into them as much as possible, some times the little bloke can and does get what they should.

PS. Great work and thanks to every one here at MMOBugs.

I wouldn't call 11 accts a large exodus. Even if you have 100 accts paying $1500 a month for subscriptions, it's really just a drop in the bucket. They won't miss it.

I wouldn't call 11 accts a large exodus. Even if you have 100 accts paying $1500 a month for subscriptions, it's really just a drop in the bucket. They won't miss it.

but if lets say 10 of your friends all have 15 accounts per that will add up and will hurt them in return.

Out of those 150 accounts. They would probably leave for a few months later 25-50 new accounts will get created from those 15 people and SOE will hardly have lost any money.