The Universe

wilbunk

Reaction score
This is very off topic and the majority of you might not appreciate or understand it. I'm trying to get a deeper understanding of human emotion, human nature, and human logic. There are a few fundamentals I am trying to accurately judge individuals by, all of which vary on the individuals personality. If you care to leave your answer in my message box instead of posting it in the open i would appreciate it.
My question to you as the audience; If i told you that you were engineered to be a "slave", how would you answer the following question?

If you were introduced to the cosmos via a plethora of alien races, knowing that you were at the bottom of the intelligence scale, (on a scale from 1-100 you would probably receive a 13-25)... would you take on the responsibility as a slave if you were treated fairly?

Dafuq?

991806d1352788349-what-has-been-your-most-solid-rc-aliens-meme.jpg

Last edited:
lolz

The guy above rates -45, if you post another picture of him i will be forced to castrate myself with a bowling ball.

Slavery is a mentality. Those with free will and a desire to keep it, will never be slaves. Black people who already really have a chip on their shoulders would fight harder then anyone.

I am starting to feel slavish(We really have no true freedom) as an American and it doesn't really sit right with me as it is. No way in hell would I let another race dominate me.

This is very off topic and the majority of you might not appreciate or understand it. I'm trying to get a deeper understanding of human emotion, human nature, and human logic. There are a few fundamentals I am trying to accurately judge individuals by, all of which vary on the individuals personality. If you care to leave your answer in my message box instead of posting it in the open i would appreciate it.
My question to you as the audience; If i told you that you were engineered to be a "slave", how would you answer the following question?

If you were introduced to the cosmos via a plethora of alien races, knowing that you were at the bottom of the intelligence scale, (on a scale from 1-100 you would probably receive a 13-25)... would you take on the responsibility as a slave if you were treated fairly?

So, you want to know that, if we found out that we were engineered to be a slave race, would we acquiesce to be a slave?

No. Hell no. Not ever. Freedom is everything. Without that we have nothing. Oh, we'd get to live? As what? Slaves? Despite the fact that I don't really believe an advanced intelligence would care for slaves, why would they respect a species that capitulated? Why show mercy, or compassion, or even give them a thought greater than the one you might give an ant?

This isn't to say I would demand to be treated as an equal, because, let's face it, in the scenario you present we aren't equal. But I would push for non-interference or intervention, or ask them to assist our species in it's growth. If they are warlike I would fight them, giving my live if necessary, to keep our people free.

I will be no ones 'pet'.

I will be no ones 'pet'.

But you might already be one bro!

Maybe our whole Galaxy and everything in it, is actually just and Ant Farm sitting on Gods desk right now!

Heh that could be I suppose but it would be at a level that is so far beyond our consciousness that we'd never even know. I could deal with that if it were true.

if we were treated fairly. no, we would not be slaves.

we, human beings as a whole would be the mexicans of this plethora of alien races.

^-<>

Mexicans flea something...are they really slaves?

if we were treated fairly. no, we would not be slaves.

we, human beings as a whole would be the mexicans of this plethora of alien races.

How well someone is treated is not a factor in if someone is a slave or not. At least in my eyes. Quality of life is not a deciding factor in slavery.

I am not really sure why or how Mexicans come into the slave category, as none of them work for free to my knowledge.