The "Tester" Casting Call

Sadge

Sexy Shoeless God of War
Reaction score
I only looked briefly, but I didn't see anything about this, so I thought I'd post this email I got today ...

The Tester - Casting Call Are you at the top of your game? Here's your chance to participate in the new reality competition series for Playstation(R) Network called The Tester.
This original program will challenge a select group of gamers in a series of challenges to determine if they have what it takes to make it as an official Game Tester. The elimination competitions throughout the series will not only assess the contestants' videogame knowledge, but they will also challenge the gamers' memory, stamina, dexterity, and overall mental prowess. Contestants must have the whole package to take home the coveted prize in this new original series: personality, skills, smarts and competitive edge. Our lucky winner will earn a contract position at Sony Computer Entertainment's Quality Assurance department in San Diego, CA, where he or she will get hands-on time with the most highly anticipated games in the industry.
The latest in a series of original content programs designed exclusively for PlayStation®Network, The Tester will debut this winter with new episodes airing on Thursdays. Each episode of The Tester will be available in high-definition and distributed digitally through the PlayStation®Store.

If you think you've got what it takes, fill out the online submission form and
upload a short video telling us about yourself and why you think you're a perfect contestant for The Tester.
APPLY FOR THE TESTER

Thought there had to be someone here who'd be interested ...

P.S. You can find this info on the playstation.com web page under playstation network.

Oh cool a show for fat sweaty neckbearded nerds with no social skills while proving their self worth! I'd watch it.

All kidding aside, I wonder what the requirements are.