The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Great job...

There are no questions here, just letting others know what worked for me incase it can help them...

Home from China and finally got to try this.

Running 6 toons on 4 computers (4,1,1) and everything was perfect my first run and every run since. First time through I set the AA's and saved them, mission finished last kill with 1 min. to spare. Since then every mission has 5-6 minutes to spare.

I am using the most recent standard compile from here and the most recent naggy mac. Nothing but those items are in my MQ2 install. I actually compile my own sometimes and also d/l compiles from other places but figured the first couple of days I should go simple to be sure everything worked then start changing a few things.

All my toons were 70 when I started the mac. Pally and Dru get 4.2-4.5% xp every run. Others get 3.9-4.2 xp run. All my toons vary a little in the xp they get per mission. 70 Rng getting 75% AA but will be switched to xp soon, he needed to finish his Flaming Arrows AA's...

Will try the irc version today on one toon.

Thx for the great mac, it alone is worth the Lifetime membership!!!

Just been testing the irc version and it's working perfectly. This thing just gets better!

Anyway, I'm running this with 6 toons, 5 just running standard naggy.mac and one using naggyirc.mac. I'd like to set an AFK message on the other 5 toons to tell people to speak to the Main. Seems simple enough, but I can't quite decide what and where in the naggy.mac to put the command. Basically I want to "/afk Send tells to Player1 please" each time a new mission starts.

Can anyone throw me a bone please?

Heh that was weird, one box crashed last night, second one to charectar select, third toon was in but dead. Weirdest part was the one that crashed when logged back in was in LFay wtf.

Going LD issue on MM's

Ok, I think I soleved the LD issues with Naggy MM.
As soon as I noticed I was going LD I unpluged my router
and plugin it back in right away. And Bam, my packet meter
shot right back up to 100% and macro took over where it left off.

Hope this helps others.

:)

I found the problem with not looting, it will kick a person out before they have looted. hinch not looting.

3 boxing 21 missions and counting, no issues, all successes.

7 missions, 1 toon, 6 fails from not looting shard, 1 time looted

Going to turn on fast looting, will give update

same deal here

one priest gets stuck then end up stuck inside tehn is in a different zone when i log back in and the 2 toons that arnt doing ti dont camp out they just stand in lava one saying fierce battles lol .

was playing 3th preist, skipped the other 3... just to make it 3 priest. The rest of the ppl looted my toon did not

stilts9119 said:
7 missions, 1 toon, 6 fails from not looting shard, 1 time looted

Fry said:
What character is it?

Fry.

For some reason I think this may be an WinEQ problem. I run 3 toons and only the toon in the forground seems to loot. Others open the chest with /loot just fine but they don't seem to take anything out of the chest unless I bring that toon to the forground. Could be a lag/timing issue due to running multi-toons on same box? Not sure just guessing. I tried to go into the .mac and up the looting times but sence I know little to nothing about macro programing I just fuxed it up :p

Can someone point me at where the /delay commands around the looting portion of the code so I can tinker with the times?

I think there is an EQ setting also to always loot no drops with out asking. I am going to turn that on/off as well and see if that helps.

Heres the loot sub.

Code:
|# Chest popping
|----------------
Sub Event_Lastwave
	/squelch /stick off
	/squelch /moveto off
	/echo Task Completed, Getting In Line To Loot Shard!
	/if (${Me.Race.Name.Equal[Dragon]} && ${Me.Class.Name.Equal[Warrior]}) {
			/delay 1m
			}
	:again
	/if (${Zone.ID}==32) {
		/delay ${Math.Rand[5]}s
        /if (${Zone.ID}==32) {
        /squelch /moveto loc -1331 -828
        }
		/delay 20s !${Me.Moving}

/delay ${Math.Rand[5]}s
		/if (${SpawnCount[npc race chest]}) {
			/target npc race chest
			/squelch /stick 2
			/delay 2s ${Target.Distance}<5
			/open
			/delay 4s !${Target.ID}
			}

/target corpse race chest
		/delay 12s ${Target.ID}
		/loot 
		/delay 2s
		/if (${Window[LootWnd].Open}) {
			/if (${Corpse.Items}==1) {
				/itemnotify loot1 rightmouseup
				/itemnotify loot1 rightmouseup
				/delay 2s
				} else {
				/itemnotify loot2 rightmouseup 
				/itemnotify loot2 rightmouseup
				/delay 2s 
				}
			/if (${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open}) /nomodkey /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup 
			/delay 2s 
			/notify LootWnd DoneButton Leftmouseup 
			/delay 3s (!${Window[LootWnd].Open})
			/notify LootWnd DoneButton Leftmouseup 
			}
		/if (!${FindItem[Shard of Wisdom].InvSlot.ID}) {
		/goto :again
		}
		/popup Shard Looted, Task Completed!
		/echo Task Completed!  Good Job!
		/varset missiondone 1
		/varcalc success ${success}+1
		/echo Successful Missions: ${success}
		/echo Failed Missions: ${fail} 
		/if (${Me.Race.Name.Equal[Dragon]} && ${Zone.ID}==32) {
		/squelch /moveto loc -1379 -857
		}
		/if (${Me.Race.Name.Equal[Giant]} && ${Zone.ID}==32) {
		/squelch /moveto loc ${Math.Calc[${Math.Rand[10]}-1399]} ${Math.Calc[${Math.Rand[10]}-792]}
		}
		}   
/return

The first /delay 1m is for Naggy to wait an extra 1min over the rest of the 5 so he doesn't boot everyone too soon after he loots. The next delay is a random 5 second delay. So it can be anything within 5 seconds.
The next 20s delay is it waiting until your not moving. Then theres another random 5 second delay....The code is extreamly sloppy but I thought it would of been enough to do the job.

Fry.

I don't have issues boxing 2 toons on 1 computer, but I don't use WinEQ. just load 2 instances of EQ and minimize one of them. It is slow to swap back and forth between them, but I usually don't have to anyways so it's not an issue for me.

The only problems I have had while running this macro:

(1) 1 or more chars dieing in Lavastorm from "a swirling smoke". This hasn't been issue for me lately, as my chars are now high enough level to stand there getting beat on for the 1 or 2 minutes I need to be in lavastorm.

(2) 1 or more computers/EQ clients crashing, and losing key characters, or enough chars that I only have 2 left and can't get a new mission. Not really a fault of the macro, but there should probably be something that is counting failures on first waves and if there's like 3 in a row it should /end. (I say first wave so it wouldn't end on failures counted for not looting). also it should /end if the weary traveler says I don't have enough players in group. It currently just sits there spamming the halfling every 2 min making you look like an idiot if you don't have 3 in group.

(3) The mission ends prematuraly if you manually loot the gloves/earring, and anyone that hasn't looted a shard yet loses out. Not sure if this the macro or the mission. Easiest way around it is for the player to make sure everyone looted a shard before grabbing the loot.

(4) I had 1 mission incomplete because either not enough mobs spawned in a wave or the kill didn't count, and it sat there waiting, neither a failure (naggy didn't die) nor a win (had 95/96 mobs dead only). That happened only 1 time to me, but there probably should be some sort of timer and if a mission takes longer than an hour it should end the mission and try a new one instead of getting no xp for 6 hours.

Overall the macro is very good and the majority of the failures I've had are due to client/computer crashes or the mission itself bugging out and not the fault of the macro.

So does it look like this macro is still safe for now?

When is it best to try to get aa's with this macro? Does it do them at the same speed at 75 as it would at say 51?

eqisdead

Fry,

How about an event added in case you have a client crash and the group goes below 3 people. I'm just not sure how best to trigger this event. Or just have it check once it zones out into Lavastorm?

Something allong the lines of

Sub Event_Notenough party members
/if (${Zone.ID}!= 27 && group less than 3 {
/camp
/endmacro
}

I'm just not sure how to code the less than 3 group members part and were to stick it in the macro. That way if the leader stays up after a client crash on one of the priest toons (I'm only 3 boxing), he will camp out versus sitting there and trying to get a mission, or just sit there.

Could you help out with that?

Matt

Last edited:
In less than 5 days I have taken 6 toons from 70 to 75!!!

I had 2 issues during that time:

Once LS crashed causing all toons toon camp(lost about 8 hours)

Once one toon got lost trying to trying to loot(manually warped, nothing lost) do not know what would have happened if I did not intervene.

Now I will work on some leveling some alts and getting aa's for mains.

This mac rocks!!!

Had this happen last night killed 95 mobs and none left up......stuck for 5 hours, not the mac fault but was kinda annoying