The Abs Diet for Women (E Book)

JimJohnson

Forum Jackass
Reaction score
Anyone happen to have "The Abs Diet for Women" eBook on a torrent site they would send me? My little sister is looking for it after I let her read The Abs Diet for Men. Really good book for anyone who wants to get fit btw.

Sorry JJ, I just checked two different torrent sites that I use, and neither have it up :(

Yea I had hit a few also, but I don't have any big ebook sites to check.

its only 9.99 for kindle download but figured I would try and save her the 10$

My company, I own it, sells multiple products to lose weight, get cut, anti-wrinkle face, anti oxidents etc... I would give them to you for free, you just have to pay for shipping.

Let me know if interested and I can send you links to them.

My company, I own it, sells multiple products to lose weight, get cut, anti-wrinkle face, anti oxidents etc... I would give them to you for free, you just have to pay for shipping.

Gimme some vitamin supplement crap! lol

Beevo, could you provide a link to a website please? Im always looking for alternatives :)

Looks like your company has a bit of an overstock on commas atm.

So how much of this stuff actually works?

Do you get many angry emails about some of this stuff not working?

On our main site, we have had VERY few complaints... less than 1/10th of 1% chargebacks... which is incredibly low for this industry. On our trial offers, we get a lot of complaints.. not really about the product not working, but about the charge after their trial is over and they haven't had enough time to really test it.

Most of our major products on our main site have 3rd party clinicals (and not clinicals on the ingredients which most companies do, clinicals on the actual products). SOme work, a few are placebo admittedly... but even the ones that I feel are placebo, we have customers that order it every few weeks for the last 2+ years... and they love it.

/shrug